What's inside the box/ part one(MxW)

AN/ since the last wasn't as sexually sensation as the rest. I'll do more. I know I need a lot of updating but don't judge. Hope you enjoy√Love senpai;-)

I sighed in relief. "The last box!" I smiled holding up the heavy small box. It was pink and in a different language. I shrugged but wonder. What the hell could be in this box. Judging from the color it's... I'm hoping for a female. Maybe sexy underwear... Wow... I need to have-

I had walked around a beautiful red house. To my shock, when I had looked up a... Beautiful white curvy women naked in front of the window. Of course usually we'll both jump and turn away. But when she didn't I didn't. She smiled and tapped the glass.

I raised and a brow and she pointed to the box. I gasped and pointed towards the door that I could see through the window. Don't panic. Don't rush, cause the boner inside my pants right now is getting bigger when she turned around walking away.
I had to rush a bit.
Is she going to open the door naked? I checked around outside, but it was it to early just becoming a morning. Shit... Is her... I'll think about it later.

I got to the door already opened when I do. She smiled and peeked out of the crack door.

"Sorry to disturb... But here is your delivery. I need you to sign this." I tried to be formal and not so noticeable about the throbbing of my erection.

The woman was at least in her late mid early thirties. Whoo! Hell I could hardly tell.
She opens the door more and looks way better up close. Her ring around her large breast is a pink deep pink as of bruised. Her nipples erect and like rocks. The way she slender down and her pale skin as if she never been tan. Healthy skin. Her hips curve but not over exaggerated. Her ass was lift and round. All... Natural looking. Is that really possible. And her-

"Hmm? Is there something wrong?"
A small bush at the very top. Hmm... I never something so neatly trimmed. "Nothing, here." I held it out after she signed making sure no one around could see her figure. She wasn't exactly a small woman and nor small. Me being a little over average is healthy. But the legs she got on her- the question popped back up in to my head.

"The box-"
"What's inside?" I asked hoping she'll answer.
The smirk on pinkish red thick lips made my groin tight. "It's a little breezy why don't you step inside?" Her voice was mature and cute.
I just shock my head. "Lady... I can't step inside into-"
But with a fast move and strength. I mean I'm a pretty solid man. I work out... From time to on a daily basis. But she grabbed the top of my collar and her leg slipped between mines. She yanked me towards her hooked her foot in the back of my knees.
Out of reflexes I caught her and me and ended up inside the house.

"Whoa, what a move sir, but so you know?" She held up her hand. "My boyfriend is at work." I straightened us and the door slowly closed behind me, but I never looked away from her face. And I saw her hair, a deep brown a into a sloppy twisted bun that slowly was loosing. Her breath smelled of margaritas and peppermints. Then when she moved the warmth of her body left me chilling cold.
Stunned. I stood there and can't even think. But she had walked away and then seconds later with a blade. Small not to big. But I was alarmed of what she did and could be called dangerous.

"I'll show you,"
Oh! The box. But she grabbed my collar and lifted up ruffled my hair. "I just love men in uniforms and suits."

I smiled. "I-"

She held my hands and told me to holding it still. I did and she cut open the box and open it grinning. I seen a collection of sex toys I never saw before. And dildos of different shapes and sizes.

"Ha..."
"The desire of the flesh." She licked her lips picking up the blue one. It a straight long and thick. "These-"
"Can you take something like that?" I asked and her eyes lit up.