Chapter 14

Sapphire's POV

I woke up at 4, Ethan and Grayson had to catch the plane at 5:30, I got ready in no time and woke Grayson up.

He laid me beside him and kissed my lips. "I don't wanna leave my princess" I looked at his soft pink lips then his eyes, " I don't want you to leave either" His thumb traced my lips as he kissed them.

"Grayson we gotta go" Ethan barged in. Grayson rolled his eyes standing up, Evie was waiting at the door and Grayson walked out.

I walked to Evie. "Just us two pregnant women" I giggled. We walked downstairs, Evie had made breakfast but I didn't have much of an appetite.

We drove to the airport, Ethan drove as Evie sat in the front holding his hand. Grayson and I made out in the back. "Ok love birds were here" Grayson opened his eyes as his hand left my cheek. We got out and walked inside the airport.

We were all depressed as fuck. I hugged Grayson the whole time. "Gray" I whispered. "Yes princess" He said. "Have you thought maybe this is a good thing, Getting a break from eachother and maybe we can learn to trust eachother" He looked at me then the lights. "Maybe" Soon their flight was called and I gave him one last goodbye kiss.

I wrapped my hands around his neck. He slid his tongue between my lips as I closed my eyes. He pulled away licking his lips and letting go of my hand, He got on his knees and looked up at me. "I'll be home soon" He kissed my stomach and held my waist.

I giggled as tears rolled down my cheek. "Come here" He stood up and picked me up. "I can't let you go" I cried harder in his arms. "Baby I know, I will miss you" He kissed my cheek and put me down. Pecking my lips one last time I let go of his hand, We watched the boys walk away together.

I looked at Evie as stained tears covered her face. She looked at me. "Starbucks" I nodded, "You always know how to make me smile". We walked out and drove to starbucks

________________________________________
That was the end :( Jk XD Hahahah did I get you lol? Sorry...