Chapter 6

Sapphire's POV

-

I woke up and my stomach was upset. Grayson's legs were on top of mine and he was hugging my waist. I didn't wanna wake him so I slid out the best I could and going to the bathroom.

Luckily I made it to the toilet and started throwing up, I flushed the toilet and stood up. I looked in the mirror, I looked like shit, My eyes was better but not much. I brushed my teeth and walked back in my room with my hand over my stomach.

I got dressed in my pajama pants but left Gray's shirt on. I glanced at Grayson who was still sleeping with his mouth open and snoring.

I walked downstairs and Evie was cutting up carrots and potatoes.

"Morning" I said, Evie looked at me then back at the food. "What?" I asked, "Nothing, Just it's not morning" She chuckled, "Oh what time is it?" I asked, "3 in the afternoon" She looked at me as I looked at the clock.

"What?" I asked, "How?" "You and Grayson stayed up pretty late" She said, "yeah" I mumbled. "So, you hungry?" She asked. "Not really, My stomach hurts and I woke up puking, Where's Ethan" I said. "He's at the gym, Did you wear protection?" She asked, "No, but i'm on the pill" She glanced at me.

"Doesn't matter, you could still be pregnant" she said shrugging. "I'm not pregnant" I said rolling my eyes, "You guys had sex last night and now your puking, Sounds like the day I found out I was pregnant"

"I'm not pregnant Evie!" I said crossing my arms. "Whatev-" I ran upstairs to the bathroom and puked some more. I sat on the side of the tub and wiped my mouth. I stood up and rinsed my mouth again them brushed my teeth.

I sighed walking back downstairs. " 'Not pregnant' My ass" Evie said looking at me. "Evie stop! So what if I am!" I yelled, "Grayson isn't the right guy for you! You don't need to make a family with him!" She yelled. "Well I want to!" I responded and walked upstairs.

I sighed setting on the bed and looking at Grayson. The blanket was barely resting on his waist only covering his area.

I was stressed, I will admit, And when i'm stressed I clean. I began picking up the mostly clean room and throwing the dirty laundry in a basket. I put my hair in a bun and raced around the room, Reorganizing it and dusting.

My stomach still hurt and my head began to hurt. I sighed and called the doctor, There was only one way to find out and I didn't wanna find out from a stick.

I had an appointment right before it closed, It was at 4:30, I checked the time, almost and hour. I shook Grayson awake as he looked at me smiling. "Baby i'm going to the doctors soon" I responded. I felt weak, I felt horrible actually.

"Why everything ok?" He asked setting up, I sighed. "Kinda, I might be pregnant, a small chance though" I looked at him and he nodded. "Your not mad? I thought you weren't ready" I said. "Oh i'm pissed, I'm not ready" He said, I stood up and looked him, "I'm uhh gonna go take a shower." He sighed as I left to the bathroom.

-

The close I wore were a normal short sleeve black shirt and jeans, I didn't feel like dressing up.

Grayson is coming with me and I'm nervous. "Gray" I said softly. "What" He said with no emotion. "If I am um what will happen, With us" I asked, "I don't know" He responded quickly and pulled in.

We sat in the waiting room and waited for our name to be called. "Sapphire Cantwell" I stood up and grabbed Grayson's hand then walked in. They checked my weight and height. I was brought to a room and talked to then checked on.

"Ok, go pee in this cup then set it on the top of the toilet we will grab it when your done." The lady said, I nodded walking out and doing what I had to do.

When I was done I washed my hands and walked back in. Grayson looked up quickly as I sat back on the table. "I'm sorry" I said, "It's fine, I should have wore protection anyways" He said kissing my hand. "I was on the pill I didn't think you would need to" He shrugged as we waited and the Dr. Soon came.

"Ok so I got the results." She said, "Ok" I said, "You are-"

__________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER HEHEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEEHHHHEHHEEHEH