Gay

A/U

(Smut at the end)

Emma walked into Granny's, Scott close in tow. He was a friend from out of town who had demanded to come and visit. Against Gold and Regina's 'suggestions' he stay away, he came.

The place was packed. The bar was full and so was every table, but one. They sat down at one of the tables with four seats, and ordered.

Their food had just came when Jefferson walked in. Emma watched as he looked around the room and sighed. She signaled for him to come sit next to her.

He walked over and took a seat next to her, "Thank you so much."

"Anytime. By the way, this is Scott Smith. Scott, Jefferson Gold." Emma introduced the two men.

"Nice to meet ya." Scott nodded.

"And you as well." Jefferson reached across the table offering his hand. Scott just sat there, looking at his hand in confusion. Jefferson pulled his hand back down to his side.

He was surprised Scott didn't shake his hand. Typically people shake hands when meeting. Or was that just something he had been told? It didn't matter.

Soon Ruby came by to bring them their food and take Jefferson's order. He only ordered a tea. He was going to get a sandwich, but honestly, he just wanted to get out of here and go back to his shop.

~*~

The moment Emma and Scott stepped foot the sidewalk her radio went off. Her fathers voice came through.

"Hey Emma. Gold reported a robbery. You better go check it out."

With a sigh she pulled her radio up to her face, "On it."

Scott had wondered over to the next shop, window shopping. Emma grabbed him and the got in the car to head to Gold's Pawnshop.

~*~

Scott went to open his door, but it was locked. He looked back to Emma, who had her 'mom' face on. "You have to be nice."

"What? I'm always nice?"

"He has a short temper and I don't want you to end up in the hospital. Honestly, I don't want to have to deal with putting him in jail either." She told him, arms crossed across her chest, face set in perfect exhaustion.

"Whatever."

The doors clicked unlocked and they walked up to the shop. They went in. "Stott, this is Mr. Gold. Gold, this is Scott. He's from out of town."

"I know." Gold responded too quickly.

"Wait." Scott announced, as the reached the counter. "Gold. You have the same last name as the Jefferson guy. That's gay." He was the only one who laughed.

His laughter soon died off when he realized the other two were glaring at him. There was an awkward amount of silence before Gold spoke "Remove him from the premises."

"Wait, Gold-"

"You can do or I can call Dove. Or, better yet. I can remove him." Gold's hands lay flat on the counter. He was ready to dispose of the young man with only a thought.

"Okay, we'll go. I'll send my dad down here later to deal with the robbery." Emma sighed, leading Scott out the door. She could feel Gold's stare, but for once it wasn't on her.

"What did it do? It was just a joke." Scott commented, as he sat down in the cop car.

Emma closed her door and looked over at him, "Jefferson and Gold are married."

~*~    

"I had the most embarrassing moment of my life today." Jefferson sighed, sitting down on the couch and snuggling up to Gold. "Emma's friend, Scott," Gold scoffed. "Yeah. I went to shake his hand and he just looked at it. In the middle of Granny's."

"Uncultured swine." Gold grumbled. "I met him today. When Emma introduced us he noticed you and I have the same last name. Then he commented 'that's gay'.

"Oh my."

"He was making a joke of some kind, and proceeded to laugh.., then I kicked him out of the shop."

Jefferson laughed, "Uncultured swine."

"Indeed."

~*~

~smut warning~

One week later

Gold thrust his hips, pushing deep inside Jefferson. "Fuck. I'm not going to last much longer." He pulled back only to thrust back in, "I will help you finish though." He pumped out and back in again. "Anything you like."

"Oral and finger me?" Jefferson asked, right before Gold slammed into him. Jefferson moaned.

"Yes, of course." Gold's voice came out weak and winded. He pushed in one more time, spilling inside Jefferson.

"Wow."

"What?" Gold asked, confused.

"That's gay."