part 31-he is in love

"I will not leave that person who has done this to u.... I'll not spare him...sanyu...yes...from now on I'll protect u... I'll be always by u r side..... I'll take care of... I'll look after u...ur evrything for me.....u matters me....u r pain is my pain...when u got hurt...i feel the pain...when u smile my heart to fluttered in happiness......i will protect u sanyu....today i realise what u meant for me.when i saw u their lying unconcious.i had died many times seeing u like that....that made me realised......what u r for me......u r my everything.....no matter what... from now on I'll be always there with u.... I'll protect u......
....bcoz i love you Sanyukta....i love you....so much......"

Finally he realised his love.his feelings for sanyukta.and now he was determined that he will punish those people who has done this with her.

He took doctors permission and entered in Sanyus ward where he saw his love his life is laying in deep slumber.rd sat beside her. He was waiting for her to get up.he held her hand and was looking at her face which was looking tired. He can see the dark circles below her eyes which were clearly showing how stress out she is.few hours passed rd was just waiting for her to get conscious.he was holding her hand feeling her assuring himself that she is fine.she will get up soon and will fight with him.

After sometime rd felt some moment in sanyus finger which moved a little. Rd clutched her hand tightly. She slowly opened her eyes.she was getting problem while opening her eyes as she got up after deep slumber. Slowly she opened her eyes.

She started looking around when she felt someone is holding her hand.her gaze fell on the person.and when she saw it was rd she just looked at him.he was still holding her hand.rd was in daze busy looking at her.you can say he was lost in her.