chapter2 new friend

Her name was Kendall she was so sweet and I told her I lived in the big castle, she said you must be really lucky then and I said it's not as lucky as it seems . Kendall:Why ,me:because, hey kid are you... Kendall we got to go why just go ok . So we then ran away because the guards were in color falls looking for me . Kendall why are they               looking for you,I snuck out again oh . So how are you going to get back in the castle I don't _know_ . Me,I got it I will go under disguise. As what a villager and then I will take it off and go In the castle. What will I do you will also be a villager and then we will climb my rope into the castle because there is a big brick wall In front of the ball room which is left of my room. Let's go before they get us. The guards:hey have you girlscseen any kids about your age? US no sir. Ok we're almost there . Ok I'll go first ,then you go alright ok.
We finely arrived and we almost didn't make it. What was that said a loud voice? I think the guards heard us,quick Kendall hide under my bed . I get back in bed and I pretend to be asleep. The guards finnaly leave my room and go down the stairs . Kendall asked what is your name with her very soft voice? I said lanny . She said why didnt you tell me this before ? Because I never thought I could have an amazing trustworthy friend like you.