Chapter 4: The Date

*Anna's POV*

I get dressed in a hot pink strapless dress that goes down to the top of my knees. I but on light pink shadow, eye liner and mascara. Belle curls my hair and French braids the front. After I finish, Belle puts on a blue dress that goes to the middle of her shins. I curl her hair and she pulls the top half up and pins it in the back. She puts a light brown eyeshadow on and mascara. It is 5:45. We take some selfies together and send snapchats to our friends from school.

*Matt's POV*

Cam and I went to get the girls. We told them to dress nicer. We go up to the door and rang the door bell. Anna opens the door. WOW! She looks so beautiful!

"Hi!" she says hugging me.

"Belle will be out soon she is getting her shoes on." Anna says to Cam.

I grab Anna's hand and we walk towards the car.

*Cameron's POV*

I wait for Belle and after a few minutes she walks out.

"Wow you look... beautiful!" I say while giving her a hug.

"Thanks handsome!" she says back.

Matt is driving all of us again. Anna and Matt are having a conversation about something while Belle and I are talking about little things.

*Belle's POV*

We pull up to this big restaurant that is near the beach. it is a very fancy place also. We walk in and Cam had a reservation so we got seated right away.

|SKIP DINNER|

*Matt's POV*

After dinner Anna and I walk to the beach. Nobody was there but us, it was around 8:30. I held her hand as we sat down. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and I slowly leaned in.

NOTE:

Haha what will happen next! THANKS FOR 19 reads! Vote for me please! -Anna💋