Chapter 6: Cam and Belle?

*Cam's POV*

I just found out that two of my best friends are dating each other! I am happy for them, but I was going to ask out Belle tonight! I have to think of a better plan.

"Do you guys want to come over my house tonight to watch movies, you can spend the night?" I asked knowing that Anna would say yes because her parents know me and I know them.

"I can!" Anna says

"Same!" Says Matt

"My mom is not answering, WAIT.... she said yes!" Belle says jumping into my arms.

*Matt's POV*

We drive back and stop at each others houses to get what they need for Cam's house. Once we get back to Cam's house we get all ready, popcorn, drinks, movie and we turned the lights off to make it like a movie theater.

*Cam's POV*

Anna and Matt are cuddling and Belle and I are talking. I am thinking of what to do to ask Belle out, I think that I will do it tomorrow.

NEXT DAY

*Anna's POV*

I woke up and Matts arm is wrapped around me and I slowly move it to make sure he won't wake up. I see Belle and Cam sleeping right next to each other. I take a picture because I am like that then I go and start making pancakes. Cam does not care because I have known him for a long time. Someone comes up behind me an gives me a hug.

"Matt?" I ask

"Yep." he replies

"What are you doing up so early?"

"I dont know." he responds

Before I know it everyone is up and eating breakfast that Matt and I made.

*Cams POV*

Today is the day!

"Hey Belle will you come outside with me for a second?" I ask after everyone finished breakfast.

"Sure!" she replies

I take her outside and I lead her through the woods behind my house where i have a spot that I like to go to. we get to the pond and we sit down.

"Um... belle there has been something I have been meaning to ask you." I say very shy.

"Ok you can ask me anything." she replies.

"Ok...um, would you um... like to go out with..me?"

"Of course I will Cam." she answers giving me a light kiss on the cheek.

Hey guys how did you like it? I am going to update more! ALL MOST 200 READS!!! Thanks so much!

-Anna💋