Answers to the Questions

Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've been waiting for! I know it took me forever to get around to this, but I wanted to make sure I gave everyone enough time to comment (even if you're reading this way after I publish it you can still go back and comment. They'll either reply to your comment directly or I will tack it into this chapter)

Let's go!

Marinette/Ladybug:

diabolik_shipper - What do you personally ship? Like Marichat, Ladynoir, Adrinette, or Ladrien?

Mari- Well, uh, that's an interesting question. I love all the ships because I love both sides of Adrien, so it's hard for me to choose. (But if I had to pick one, it'd be Marichat;) )

Writer_From_Heaven  - Will Ladybug ever get ultimately power?

Mari- I don't know. It would be really cool if one day I got to use all of the powers that are available to Ladybug, but the future is uncertain. Master Fu said that my powers might change as time goes on, so I guess I will find out!

Adrien/Chat Noir:

diabolik_shipper - What is your dream job besides modeling?

Plikki - What do you actually want to do in life? (Bc we all know you only modeled to make your father happy but now what?)

Adrien - Honestly, I would love to go into photography one day. I love the feeling of capturing that perfect shot. (No, this so isn't an excuse to take photos of Marinette all the time. Why would you suggest that?)

Tikki:

diabolik_shipper - Why cookies?

Tikki- Because they are delicious! I've always had a sweet tooth and cookies are just the thing to cure it. And take it from me, an ancient, all-powerful, wise being; cookies have magical properties.

Plikki - What is your favorite about Mari?

Tikki- That's a hard question! I love so many things about her. She's funny, intelligent, kind, caring... I could go on. But I guess if I have to choose I'd say that my favorite thing about Marinette is her ability to push past her insecurities in order to protect her city and the people.

Plagg:

diabolik_shipper - Why Camembert?

Plagg- Because it's the most amazing creation ever! That gooey, tasty cheese gives me life. Who doesn't absolutely love that stuff?

Tikki- Pretty much everyone but you, Plagg.

Plagg- Aww, whatever. More for me.

Plikki - How is dealing with Adrien?

Plagg- Sometimes that kid is frustrating as heck, but he has a good heart. Even if he is the densest creature to walk this earth.

Adrien- That's not true!

Plagg- How many years did it take you to not only realize that Marinette was your fighting partner but that she had a huge crush on you for years?