Chapter 4

Batman:"Harvey,think about this.What is your other side saying?"

Two-face:"....Oh god.I need to stop this.But why will you stop when you are still starting?Kill this child and they all fear you.If I won't stop,then I'll stop me.You wouldn't dare!Heads or tails?"

Two-face puts the gun away then take out his coin and flip it then catch it.

Batman:"What does it say?"

Two-face:"Sorry,Batman,but I want to be fear."

Two-face pull out his gun but then the gun get hit by a batarang.Two figure drop down and Batman turn around and saw them.

Batman:"Robin,Batgirl."

"

Robin:"Miss us?"

Robin:"Miss us?"

Two-face:"No!"

Two-face let the kid go and run towards his gun.Batgirl use the bat-claw on the gun and pull it towards her.Two-face turn and pull out another gun.

Two-face:"Two gun bit-"

Robin zip-kick him.

Robin:"Language."

Batgirl:"Nice one,Robin."

Few seconds later

The officers took the criminals in the G.C.P.D truck and took them to Arkham Asylum.

Batgirl:"You should really stop being in front of the action,commissioner."

Robin:"You will get yourself hurt."

Batman:"Or worst."

Gordon:"The three of you sound like my daughter.I may be old but who else is going to order the other around?My daughter?She too young for this action."

Batgirl:"What if she's not?"

Gordon:"Well....I will ask her when she's a little older."

Batman:"I think that will be a great idea."

Officer:"Commissioner,Batman,Batgirl,Robin,we got riot in the G.C.P.D building."

Gordon turn to his men.