Chapter 9

She brake the door and see the villains.

Mad Hatter:"Alice,what are you doing?Go back to sleep and we'll have lots of fun."

Alice turn her hands into a fists.Batman,Robin,and Catwoman exit the room,

Joker:"Well then,now that everyone is awake,let's get this tea party starting."

The Joker drops toy teeth with bombs but Catwoman slide and cut the wires.Robin then jump over the Mad Hatter then kick him on the back.He ran to a Joker's thug and punch him on the stomach.Alice grab the Hatter and grab the nearest object,which is a knife,and point it towards the Hatter's neck.

Batman:"Alice,no."

Alice:"He undressed me,you don't know what else he did while I was asleep."

Two thug runs toward Batman.Batman punch one of them thug on the face,then he pull back his elbow and hit the other one then flip him.

Batman:"Killing him will not make it even better."

Alice knew he was right.She pull the knife away from his neck.

Mad Hatter:"Than-"

Alice punch the Hatter with her fist.

Alice:"Ow.How do you do it?"

Batman:"Lots of practice."

More thugs appear and Alice drop the knife and pick up a small bat then start fighting them with Batman on her side.Joker throw a punch but Catwoman block it then grab his arm and pull him in for a scratch,but she was hit by a thug.She let go of Joker's and scratch the thug then kick the Joker.

Harley:"Hey!No one hurts my puddin."

Catwoman:"You can do so much better than this."Harley swung her hammer but Catwoman dodge it then she sees her gear and Batman and Robin utility belts.Harley swung again but Catwoman dodge it again then Robin got thrown and land on Harley.Catwoman quickly grab her gear then Robin stand up."Robin!"Robin face Catwoman and she throw him his utility belt.He catch it then put it on."No need to thank me."

Robin:"I wasn't."

Robin runs back to the fight while Catwoman runs towards Batman.She kick one thug then scratch the other and whip one.She gets to Batman and give him his belt.Batman put it on then throw a smoke pallet to a thug.He quickly ran into the smoke and fight the thugs inside of it.When the smoke cleared,the thugs were knocked out.

Police:"THIS IS GOTHAM POLICE!YOU ARE SURROUNDED!"

Joker:"Aww,party's over.But there's still a bit of time left."Joker pull out his gun but then get out of his hand by a batarang from Robin."Why you little-"

Robin throw a smoke pallet then the police came inside.When the smoke cleared,Batman,Robin,Catwoman,and Alice were gone.

Few seconds later

At a near rooftop,Batman,Robin,Catwoman,and Alice watch as all of the criminal get inside of a police truck.

Batman:"For your first,you did a good job."

Robin:"Were there any doubts?"

Batman:"....Yes."

Catwoman:"Well,this has been fun.But I gotta go before you tell the cops about me.Good luck with everything,Alice."

Catwoman runs away.

Robin:"Are you going to let her escape?"

Batman:"Yes.She knows to take a break of crime.We weren't see her for awhile."

Alice:"Batman,are my family still Gotham?"

Batman:"Yes they are.Will you be okay?"

Alice:"If you're worry about Wonderland,don't.I got it under control."Batman type on his glove."Thank you,for your help."

Batman:"Police will be coming soon.Come on,Robin."

Alice:"T'ill the next we meet."

Batman and Robin pull out their grapple gun and shoot it to a rooftop and zip over there.Alice sigh then a kitten appeared out of nowhere.

Cheshire Cat:"Hmm?What is the difference of next time and never again?"

Alice:"Oh shut up,cat.Are you a mix between the fantasy one and my inner self?"

Cheshire Cat:"That doesn't matter.What matters is every Alice that got a Wonderland has a guide.Will you allow me?"

Alice sigh.

Alice:"You look horrible."

Cheshire Cat:"That's just rude."

Alice:"But somehow,you feel comfortable to be around with."

Alice look at Cheshire Cat and smile.

Meanwhile

The Batwing fly through the waterfall then lands.Batman and Robin walk down to the bat-computer.

Alfred:"Oh,thank god, you two came back home and safe."

Tim,Barbara,and Talia get to the bat-computer.

Tim:"Where were you?"

Batman:"You won't believe me if I told you."

Barbara:"We fight creeps in animal inspired suit.How crazy will this be?"

Batman:"We were in Wonderland."

Talia:"Like 'Alice in Wonderland' Wonderland?"

Robin:"Yes.We were there for two days."

Alfred:"Two days?It's been two hours."

Batman:"But the night is not done.We're here to check in.How are you two doing?"

Barbara:"We're okay."

Batman:"Good to hear.Barbara,go with Damian on your patrol."

Barbara:"What,why?"

Batman:"I'm going to meet your father on the rooftop of the G.C.P.D,and talk to him about the ammo that he saw in the warehouse."

Talia:"Could those belong to Deadshot?"

Batman:"That is what me and Tim are going to find out."

Robin:"Why can't I come with you?"

Batman:"Because I'm not sure if you can control your rage.Just to be safe,you will be with Barbara.Do I make myself clear?"

Batman stare at Robin.

Robin:".....Yes."

Batman turn around.

Batman:"It'll be easier if we use the Batmoblie.Come on."

Tim and Barbara put their mask on.They get to the batmoblie and drive away from the batcave.