Chapter 8: Warped.

I was sat in the MIW tour bus as we all chose who's bunks was who's. I was in the middle with Ricky above me and Chris beneath me. I smiled happy that I got to hang with my friends again however I had made a deal with ash, to tour with BVB again halfway through Warped touring. As I knew I'd miss them all especially Ash. 

Soon the bus got up and running and we were on the road. I sat munching on a bag of Skittles when Chris sat beside me. He looked at me then towards my skittles, then he pounced reaching for the skittles. I laughed as we had a play fight when all of a sudden the rest of motionless joined in. Skittles flew everywhere and laughs where scattered around the bus. 

"So how did your graveyard Shift tour go?" I say looking at them all as we had calmed down from the play fighting.

"It was amazing all the fans we're so into it and loving our new songs and albums. We also had some old school fans there so we played a few songs from our older albums" Ryan answered. Ryan was usually quiet but he loved talking about the fans, and the latest tours. I smiled when I could see them all getting happy thinking about their latest tour. They really did love all their fans. We were all talking when Balz walked in looking saddened. 

"Josh what's wrong?" I ask going to him and hugging him as he breaks down crying.

"I've decided on something which was probably the hardest decision of my life. And after 10 years of being with all of Motionless I've decided to leave. Its nothing to do with any of you or the band. This is something I've been thinking for a while, and I've decided to dedicate myself with other things in my life". I looked at him tears in my eyes and pull him into a hug, the rest of motionless also joining the hug.

"We will always support you no matter what your decisions are" Chris says and we all nod.

"Please say you'll still come and visit even after Warped this year?" I say looking at him, teary eyed. I could see Josh was trying hard to keep his emotions together as he pulls me into another bone crushing hug.

"Of course I will you're like my little sister Indie!" He says finally breaking and tears run down his face. We hug for a good next 10 minutes as Chris talks with manager in a quiet part of the bus about who will fill in Josh's place after Warped. Vinny walks in next with a laptop and sits it in front of Josh and nods to him. 

After a good 30 minutes the news had been released on Instagram and Facebook of Balz's decision to leave, the accounts started to blow up with likes and comments. Many fans sad at the sudden news. I was reading through the comments when I noticed one which was different to the others.

"Is it me or do I see Indigo hanging with MIW in the background there" I scrolled back to the photo and there you could see me sat in the back ground on my phone, when my twitter started exploding.

"@Indie_BVB WHEN DID YOU BECOME INVOLVED WITH MIW!!!" 

"@Indie_BVB ARE YOU DATING ONE OF THEM!"

"@Indie_BVB ANYONE THINKING SHE MIGHT COLLAB WITH THEM SOON! SHE HAS AN AMAZING VOICE!" 

"@Indie_BVB I thought she was still at Uni? Or has she changed course...AGAIN"

I laugh as I scroll through the tweets as I heard Chris sit next to me, I show him the messages as he smiles. And takes his phone to see he also has similar messages on his recent Instagram photo. I smile and lean into him and smile up at him, when all of a sudden he takes a photo.

"This will be an answer to the fans" I smile and kiss his cheek, as I look down at the photo embarrassed as I look up at him and he looks down at him, my hand on his chest and his arm around my waist. I know for a fact it will course dating rumours, but then again it wouldn't really be a rumour. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry if this chapter bores you but its really to just keep the story real instead of things happening 24/7.

And YES I DO KNOW THAT BALZ LEFT BEFORE THE GRAVEYARD SHIFT TOUR BUT I STILL WANTED TO INCLUDE HIM IN THIS WARPED TOUR SO PLEASE, KEEP COOL ABOUT IT.

Anyway don't forget to FAVOURITE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW xx