Akari Oozora

☆Username:

Aoi_Kiriya

•Name of OC:

Akari Oozora

•Age of OC:

14-15

•Hair color of OC:

Bright Orange

•Hairstyle of OC:

Her orange, short hair that reach her neck let loose and some of her hair is ponytailed at the left side of her head.

•Eye color of OC:

Purple

•Clothes of OC:

Her school uniform when in casual. A white sleeveless, spaghetti strap Dress with golden spirals that surrounds her dress and a golden pumps.

•Signature Jump of OC:

Flaming Phoenix!! Goddess!!☆

•Gender of OC:

Female

•BF//GF of OC:

Romeo Hibuki ((just a crush))

•My song of OC:

×Fuwa Fuwa Time

×No thank you

×Glass Doll

•Instrument of OC:

A Rainbow colored microphone with butterfly designs ((A/N: remember the symphonia company? Those butterfly designs)) in a light pink with silver glitters.

•Parents of OC:

×Mizuki Oozora

×Lhylie Oozora

•Siblings of OC:

×Sanchai Oozora

×Miyuki Oozora

×Rui and Rie Oozora

•Bio of the OC:

Hi, I am Akari! I am a huge fan of Aira, Mia, Hye in, Naru and Bell! They're my favorite*^▁^*! My father died in a Car accident. My Mom is a Prism Star at Prism Star Academy when she was 14 years old. Mom always give me Prism Stones So I be the most Pretty Prism girl at the whole world. But Mom, she never wanted me to cut my hair. When I was 6-7 years old, My hair was very long like, Head to knees? Yeah, head to knees. But when I had a vacation on my Aunt's house. There she made my hair shorter, as usual. When I was 14, I joined Prism Star Academy with Pretty Top. I met new friends, lovelife and most importantly: A new beginning!