Taehyung

I shift in an unfamiliar bed before sitting up, letting the blankets fall to my waist. I look around the small room while rubbing my eyes (tae no that's ewwww). I notice my shirt, pants, boxers, and hoodie are sitting everywhere on the floor.

My head turns slightly to the other side of the bed where I see a sleeping Jimin. I smile and lay back down, looking at him. My heart swells when I look at his slightly parted lips.

His eyes open slightly and he looks at me, "why are you here?"

"Do you not remember last night?" I smirk and move my hand to his head to push his hair back, "Your so pretty."

"Mmm," he stretches slightly and sits up moving to the edge of the bed, "can you close your eyes?"

I stare at him confused, "why?"

"Cause I need to get dressed and I'm..."

"Naked? Jimin my dick was in you last night that isn't a problem anymore."

"I'm still embarrassed about it..."

"Don't be. I love every bit of you," I shift toward him and sit behind him hugging him. Trailing my fingers down his chest while kissing his shoulders and neck.

"Really?"

"Mmhmm"

"Good because I doubt anyone will be messing with me today," he grabs my hands.

"Why?"

"Tae, I have a mirror on my closet. Look in it at my neck and chest."

"Damn, I marked you good."