A Message~

I want to clarify something. And, it's not really clarafying, as mucb as it is pointing out somethings.
[Mild trigger warning]

1. I based jimins mentality off of my own and how I have been feelings these past couple of days. (He's based on the negitive half. The positive half comes into play later)

2. If you looked at the chapter images you would have noticed that jimin's started off in black and white while taehyung were in color. But eventually the color schemes switch. I did this to represent how much joy you can bring someone in a short amount of time. Or how much color you can bring to their life. But how little you can get back in return and that no matter how hard you try, it just isn't enough.

3. The pen colors. Again, another symbol for light in a person's life and color.

4. How Jimin chose to go. I personally myself have had two failed overdoses and it was a struggle for me to write about a successful one. But the way I see it an overdose on pills is one of the worse ways to go, next to shooting yourself or hanging yourself.

5. The blue lillies don't mean anything, they're just my favorite flower + my favorite color

6. There will be a sequel. I already have it started but I will be publishing it soon.

7. I may possibly put this story through editing and add new chapters because I feel like something's were either rushed or just didnt make sense, but hey that's what happens with you write a complete story in under 24 hours.
(I looked back and I actually finished this in a little less than 12 hours)

8. If you are ever. EVER. Considering commiting suicide talk to me first. I will give you reasons not to do it. Because it doesn't end the pain it passes it on. Even if you don't want the reasons. Talk to me. Sometimes that's all it takes.

So yeah, I just wanted to point these small things out and address them.

So, thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading Sitting Alone. I poured so much of my self into this book and I will do it again in the sequel.

Goodbye for Now.

But remember, you aren't alone. I won't let you sit alone.