The Quest

I was watching him spin. "Can I um talk to you for a minute?" He gave me a look and stood. I turned away from him. "I was cleaning and I found some small cloths as for a child. Was there a-a child?" I asked a I bit my lip. HE came right up behind me."There was a son." I gulped as his hands brushed my sides. "what happend to your family?" He took a breath. "Lets just say I'm a dificult man to love." I closed my eyes as his arm came around me.

After that he's been more open to me. "Belle, Belle." I looked up from my book as he walked to me smiling. "I need you to go into town and get some sraw for me." I was shocked as he sat down. "You-your letting me go out alone? You trust me?' He smiled. "Oh I trust I will never see you again." I was shocked. "Your-your leting me go? But our deal?" He smiled. "I changed my minde dearie, go home. Your kingdome will remain safe." I smiled and walked to him hugging him. "Thank you." I put my cloke on and left.

As I walked away I thought this must mean something if he just let me go. A carrage came beside me and splashed somw water. A woman smiled and stepped out. "Oh I'm terrable sorry dear did my carage splash you?" I smiled and shook my head. "No harm done." I started walking again when she started following me. "It's a nice day for a walk." I smiled. "Your running from something arnt you?" I looked at her."I can tell. But is it a master or lover?" I looked down. "Or both?" She asked."I-I made a deal with a very powerful man. Everyone thinks he a beast,but I see good in him. I love him but I'm afraid he dosnt love me." I said looking down. "He let you go right? Tgat means he cares for you. He may even love you." I looked at her and we stopped walking. "Your saying he could love me?" She smiled. "He let you go." I smiled. "Your right!" I smiled. "I-I have to tell him I love him! Thank you." She smiled as I turned and ran back to the castle.

I ran in and he was spinning. "Your back." He said as he looked at me. "Come on your happy I'm back." I said as I sat down next to him. "I'm not unhappy." He said with a smile. I took a chance and kissed him. His face began to change back into a normal man but all at once it came back. "I-I don't understand. True loves kiss breaks cures." He stood. "Who told you that? Who knows that?" He started to yell. "I don't know she did'nt." He pulled me to him shaking me." See I knew you could never really love me!" I began to cry. "No I-I love you!" I kissed him again. "I love you." He calmed down. "I'm a difficalt man to love,Belle." I touched his face. "I like a challenge." He smiled and kissed me.

"Rumple, why did'nt the kiss work?" I asked as he was spinning. "My curse can only be broken with this." He said waving his hand in the air and a funny looking dagger was in his hands. "W-what is that?" HE handed it to me. "This Dagger controls me. If anyone held it and gave me a comand I'd have to do it. And the only way to break my curse is to die my the dagger." I held it and looked it over. His name is ingraved in the Dagger."

                                                                               - A year later-

I was reading when when he walked in with a smile. "Belle, com here please." I smiled and walked to him. "Belle, I love you and wish for you to become my wife." I was shocked. He handed me the Dagger. "And I want you to keep this safe. I know you will protect it." I began to cry. "Rumple!" I kissed him.  "Belle, I wish to tell you everything." We sat down. "I was a normal man once. long ago, I became a coward because I hurt  myself so I wouldn't have to fight in the Ogre wars... My wife Mila, she left me, She could not stand to be with a coward. She wished I would have fight and died like the other men from our village. It was just me and my boy, Balefire. It was three days before is fourteenth birthday and I wanted to protect him. To keep him safe, He would have to fight in the war. So I stole the dagger from the kings guard and killed the dark one. And in turn I myself became the Dark one. All the power became mine. I lost my boy because I wanted the power more than anything. He left me Belle. I made a vow to find him and prove to him that I love him more than my powers. The only way to get ride of this curse is to die my the dagger as you know true loves kiss doesn't work on this curse... I want to find another way and prove to my son that I am still a good man. Will you help me? I want to find by boy and become a family, all three of us." I want that too of course I will help you. I see the good in you and we will find a way to save you and your son." I kissed him.

We set out on our Quest to find Balefire and make Rumple a man again. " We need to make a stop first.This is Princess Snow Whites castle." We walked into the court yard and there was a young girl about seven with long blond hair. "Emma, come here." Snow White said as Emma walked to her mother and Charming drew his sward. "What do you want Dark one?" He asked. "Remember our deal dearie? You owe me a favor." Rumple said with a smile. "What do you want?" Rumple giggled. "Lets chat dearie." They walked away and Snow came to me. "Are you okay? Why are you with him?" She was worried about me. I smiled. "I'm his wife." She looked shocked. "Of your own will?" I smiled. "Yes. I love him." Emma smiled. "Hi I'm Emma." I bent down. "Hello Princess Emma, I'm Belle." We shook hands. The guys came back. "Snow, I have to go with them." She looked shocked. "But Charming." He walked to her. "I owe him, without his help we wouldn't be together and have Emma." She shook her head and kissed him. "I'm coming too." I was shocked. "We stay together." Emma smiled. "Me too!" Snow bent down. "No Emma, as long as you are in the castle the Queen can't touch you. You stay." She crossed her arms. "Mom." Charming smirked. "Your mother is right Emma, it's to keep you safe." He kissed her head. "We'll be ready shortly." They walked out of the room with Emma behind them. "Why do we need there help?" I asked as he smiled. "In do time dearest." He kissed me.