[38] Complicated

I was sitting in a rock, as the sunlight rays towards me, I didn't feel annoyed at all, I feel great. real great. I smiled, I'm proud of myself.

"You're smiling." Nathan said.

"You came out of nowhere."

He laughed and sit towards me. "Do you want to be a Noviis?"

"Yes it's my dream!"

"Dream big, you have to be braver than you usually feel."

"Yeah I know." I giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"Us."

"What do you mean us?"

"Were like a couple but-"

"Nathan?" Somebody called out.

"Olivia!"

"Who's that?" She pointed at me.

"That's my best friend, Janeia."

"Friends with benefits" I breathed

"Friends with what?" She asked.

"Nothing." I smiled.

Ok, I didn't knew who she was, and she dresses like a prostitute. Is she a high maintenance bitch or something? I hated her for just one look and I think I'm going to hate her more.

"Janeia this is Olivia Hunnk"

Olivia Hunnk (As Demi Lovato) she dresses like a prostitute, she has very dark make up, and she kinda has no manners-she's chewing her gum with her mouth wide open. Ugh what a bitch. I don't know who she was but I hate her.

"She's my girlfriend."

"Uhm I'm sorry, what?"

"Girlfriend. Is there any problem Janeia?" She retorted

"No nothing at all." I faked smiled

I left. God, I'm such an idiot! He has his own girlfriend and he just called me out as a friend with benefit, oh god damn! That's not how I play he is a bitch! Ugh.

I'm so fucking dissapointed, I shouldn't have trusted him. I shouldn't have!

What was I thinking? I should have learned from Steven that ALL GUYS ARE FREAKING THE SAME!

At first they're so sweet like candy, but afterwards they just throw you away like your some pice of crap.

He's so messed up, ugh! I'm so fucking done with these boys, I had enough!

It's my turn to play his game, we will see who plays the game harder and badder!

-

I don't hate Demi Lovato, I absolutely adore her, It's just that the role of Niall is good partnership with Demi, that's that.