THE INTERVIEW

DANI MARTIN: Hello John. How are you today?

JOHN K: I'm very good Dani, I'm super excited to be here.

DANI: Glad to know. So John, I know that we are here to talk about Sister Mary Eunice and that article. But is there anything you'd like to say before we start?

JOHN: Yes, I'd like to clarify that the story is all over the place. It may be confusing to some people out there.

DANI: Okay then. So how did you find this article?

JOHN: Well, I was walking around town out of job. I was in the need of a new case. And I found this article in an abandoned house, that was an hour drive away from Massachusetts.

DANI: Was it just laying there?

JOHN: That's the thing, it was yes. It was like someone had left it there on purpose for it to be found.

DANI: You're the lucky one, John.

JOHN: I guess, I am.

DANI: So by whom was this article written?

JOHN: By a resident named Maria Jones. Have you heard of her?

DANI: I didn't.

JOHN: Sorry to disappoint, but nether did I. But I did my research, yet she's not very known. I've asked a couple of my friends in the journalism business, they say they never heard of a writer by the name of Maria Jones. They searches through their papers back into 1970, there was no article written by her as well.

DANI: Who is she then?

JOHN: I don't know. But whoever she was, she was nowhere to be found in Massachusetts, on the internet or anywhere else.

DANI: That's disturbing.

JOHN: It is.

DANI: So Sister Mary, what about her?

JOHN: I've heard of her when I was little, my grandmother used to scare me and my brothers by saying that if we don't sleep early Sister Mary will kill us.

DANI: So she's like an urban legend?

JOHN: Yes, except she's real and there are proofs of her. In the article, Maria talks about how Mary ended up in Briarcliff. She says that after a skinny-dipping action that happened in a party, Mary's parents sent her to Briarcliff. Maria said that it was a snitch act.

DANI: Were the people of the party described? Their names? Their looks?

JOHN: We know two guys. Mick Robison and Bryce Walladomon. Mick was the party host and Bryce brought a rum bottle with him to the party and he was the one who said they should skinny-dip. We also know that Maria was the first one to jump.

DANI: Well have you tried searching for their names?

JOHN: Already ahead of you, buddy. I did and again no results were found. Actually now that I think about it, there was something fishy about them.

DANI: What's that?

JOHN: I found a Mick who used to live here in Massachusetts, but his last name wasn't Robison. Also I found that he was friends with someone named Bryan and not Bryce. Both of them were found dead in their houses in late 1964.

DANI: I'm confused, so are they real?

JOHN: I don't know. But it can't be a coincident that they had the almost the same names and both of them were friends.

DANI: But that leads us back to Maria. How did she know them if she, you know, didn't exists?

JOHN: Something more interesting would be, is that the names Mary and Maria are almost the same.

DANI: They are, in fact.

JOHN: I first thought that maybe it was written by Mary but then again her death was mentioned.

DANI: Maybe she had it coming?

JOHN: Okay, but the outcome? Timothy's death, Lana Winters?

DANI: True. Well I think that's all the time we had left for today. Anything you'd like to add John?

JOHN: I think I'm done for now.

DANI: Okay then, well thank you guys and thank you John for being here today as we closed-

JOHN: I'm sorry but the case isn't closed for now.

DANI: As we continue on with case of Sister Mary Eunice and Maria Jones.