(12)

O H D E A R H E Y T H E R E A R E Y O U
R E A D Y

W A R N I N G S:
Whips
Breath Play
Sensory Play
Dacryphilia
Con Non-Con
Gun Play
Degradation
Orgasm Denial

~not in that order~

Also. Hoseok is Sir and Jin is Master bc there is a clear level of order between them

thank god for revision history bc i almost lost this

Lmao guess who looks gOTH in their profile pic
>this gal<
___________________________

Revised 6-10-19

"Get the fuck upstairs, you disobedient piece of shit!" Seokjin growled as he shoved Hoseok into the house.

Hoseok stumbled, nearly falling down, but he regained balance, and kept his head down. He knew he pissed off Seokjin, but he didn't know he'd get this mad.

He was in for a night.

He made his way up the stairs, still hearing Jin downstairs, messing around with something.

Hoseok and Jin went to go take out some gang affiliations, who were rebelling and betraying them. Jin had gotten shot at, but wasn't hit. Hoseok got pissed, and shot a couple down before Jin nearly knocked him out. He had told him not to do that, but he did it anyways.

Once Hoseok got to the punishment room, he instantly stripped. As a dom, this was absolutely humiliating. But when one is told to do something by Kim Seokjin, you have to obey.

Yes, even though sessions can take place in the master bedroom, where they all usually slept, they still had a punishment room.

Hoseok knew better than to disobey when Jin was mad too, so he did what Jin expected. After he stripped, he got on the floor, on his knees, waiting patiently. He was nervous for this, and what Jin had planned for him.

Jin finally made his way upstairs. He had told Hoseok that if he was shot at, he would be fine, and not to lash out. What does he do? He lashes out.

So, Jin was thinking of a punishment. Probably not the best idea, considering he was absolutely livid at the moment.

He went through the kitchen, and grabbed grabbed a gun from one of the cupboards. It was in there if Yoongi and Namjoon we're home alone and someone broke in.

He emptied the bullets, knowing even if he was careful, something bad could happen. Then, he made his way up to the punishment room.

See, usual sessions are done in his room, but if he was punishing someone, he had a room for that.

And Hoseok was currently on his knees in the middle of the room, like the good humiliating dominant he is.

Jin walked past him, and to one of the selves on the wall. He grabbed a blindfold, a whip, a cock ring, lube and a dildo.

The man needed to realize who was in charge, and to listen to what he was told.

He walked back to Hoseok, and dropped the bottle of lube, the dildo, and cock ring at his knees.

"You know what to do." He said, and raised an eyebrow as Hoseok took in a shaky breath, and nodded. He grabbed the ring first, and slipped that onto his cock, then grabbed the bottle, and began prepping himself.

Jin walked around to the other side of the male, and wrapped the blindfold around his eyes, tying it tight enough so it wouldn't slip.

Hoseok had a couple fingers up his ass, stretching himself. He hated this. He was a dom, not a sub! When Jin put the blindfold on, he silently cursed. His other hand fumbled around for the dildo, and grabbed it.