0.0 Narnia & Kentrell

____________________________________________
Narnia & Kentrell

17 Year Old Narnia Beach, Was Introduced To Kentrell By Her Older Cousin Joseph.

After A Few Months, Kentrell & Narnia Began To Date. They Had A Beauty Relationship But, That Soon Changed. When Kentrell Went On Tour He Would Cheat & Talk To Other Women.

When Kentrell Came Back From Tour He Brought A Women Back With Him. He Broke Up With Her The Same Day He Came Back From The Tour.

Narnia Had No One Her Cousin Even Switched Up On Her, The People She Called Her Friends & Brothers.

Narnia Was Heart Broken, She Didn't Understand Why That Was Happening To Her.

3 Months Later, Narnia Found Out That She Was 4 Months Pregnant. She Knew Her Parents & The Kids At School Would Judge Her.

So, She Moved Out Of Her Parents House, Getting Herself A Studio Apartment. With The Money She Saved Up From Working.

She Changed Her Number, & Didn't Get In Contact With Any One At All. She Was Off The Grid. She Still Attended School, Just Online Class.

Months Later, Narnia Gave Birth To Her Beautiful Baby Girl: KaNeko Owen Beach 6lz 3oz.

After 6 Months, Narnia Decided To Go Back To School. She'd Go See Her Mother & Father Every Once & A While.

No One Didn't Even Know She Have Given Birth To Neko, & She Wanted To Keep It That Way.

___________________________________________

-Bye.