Chapter Two| Old Faces, Same Places

[excuse any mistakes💛]
N A R N I A
🏄🏽‍♀️

"Hey, Mommas." I cooed to KaNeko as she woke up, showing her light pink gums as she giggled moving around. "My daughta' so beautiful," I smiled tickling her, making her laugh.

I picked her up walking out the her nursery, going to her closet. "Whatcha wanna wear today, mamas?" I cooed looking over all the clothes she had—that I brought—By mysel,
I grabbed her dark-camouflaged purple 'BAPE' jacket with her black jeans and all white g fazos, making her match me.

Today was the first day that I'd be away from Neko, me not seeing—or being with my baby for over 8 hours, breaks my heart. I knowing her she's gonna lose her mind not seeing her mother all day.

I bathed her, fed her, so I could began on my breakfast. Once I made my way down the stairs, I dragged her rocker to the kitchen, and sat her in it.

Going into the fridge, I pulled out the bacon, butter, eggs, cheese, and the bagel bread. Sitting all of that on the counter, I got a skillet and the toaster. Putting the bagel in the toaster and buttering the skillet, before cracking the egg in the skillet.

Once that was done, I made my bacon and got my bagel out of the toaster. Breaking the bacon up in to halves, before putting that and the sunny side up egg on one side of the bagel, and the cheese on top. I made some coffee, and put it in a mug with a top. Rapping that up, I texted my babysitter telling her I'm on my way.

Me and Neko spent a couple of hours over there so, she could get use to her (the babysitter; Ms.Gloria).

❦ ❦ ❦

After what's seemed like hours, of bye to my child. I had drove myself to Hell, I wasn't nervous at all. I just wasn't into it like I should be, I looked at Neko's picture one more time giving it a kiss.

"I'm doing this all for you, mamas." I said picturing her giggles, I grabbed my backpack, keys, and phone before getting out of the car.

I already talked to the principal, telling her I was going it be late so she new what's up. Looking at my schedule seeing that I have English, I drunk some of my coffee before walking into the big classroom earning everyone's eyes.

"Is that Narnia?", "Where has she been?", "I thought she was dead," These sentences filled the room as everyone looked at me shocked. "Goodmorning, Ms. Beach, haven't seen you in a long time." Mr. Wright spoke making me smile, "Hey, where can I sit?" I asked looking around the classroom.

"Umm, right there next to Joseph."

[Just I filler—saying that I haven't updated since I unloaded this book😬 sorry it was so short, I have to get on my other account to update my other books😒so bye✌🏼🌸]