4. Preoccupy Yourself with Books

One reason why you are here in Wattpad is that because you like books right?

     Instead of spending your money buying books, you may explore the world of Wattpad. You may think Wattpad stories are getting cheesy and mainstream but it's not the time to generalize it. Search for a book who recommends other books in Wattpad. Exchange thoughts with other writers, in that way we can improve the site. Why not try a to make your own book? Not talented enough? Then why not suggest other authors with your story?

     I would like to share you about my favourite part here in Wattpad. It's the joining in contests part. Making covers for other books, suggesting stories to authors who need a great plot, until I got really busy. And since summer is here I'll be having the time to so what I am good at again.

     I'm sure spending at least a quarter of summer here in Wattpad you'll feel great. You won't feel wasted or depressed because there are so many interactions here in Wattpad! You get to meet a lot of different personalities and unsurprisingly one thing in common with you to them is that you all love books.

     Of course to those who don't call themselves a Wattpad addict yet and still prefer books sold around the market. I tell you, if you are confused of what to buy, what to read? You can always ask the people in Wattpad.