2. Listen to Some Summer Soundtracks

Life is boring without music right? Well why not explore something new. Be open to new music. And since it's summer, EDM or Electronic Dance Music is the most fit genre. As the upbeat of the song booms through your ears, the heat of summer will join with the tune. Or you could go to Mellow where the song sways in with the heat, or if you want to rethink of past and concentrate on something, it would be the perfect type of genre.

     Lucky you, because we will be sharing our FIVE handpicked summer tracks where you can listen while going to the beach, planning out of town road trips, or even if you are at home.

1. Summer by Calvin Harris - The title itself says it all. This is EDM track will make you go partying, alone or with your pals. Will make you dance. And if you go deeply through the song you will also inspire and remember your summer love or if you don't have one go find one!

2. She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer - These five good looking boys will never fail us in making good songs! The music video says it all! Stripping teens, adults, or ever the elders proves that infatuation is open for all ages, the same with summer! Be wild while we're young and alive that's all.

3. Rude by Magic! - The band is starting to make a name by this summer soundtrack of the year. It has everything on it, the beat and the lyrics. The lyrics is easy and the tune is catchy that's why even if you just heard it once, you'll probably have an LSS.

4. Boom Clap by Charli XCX- This TFIOS soundtrack has a beat that'll make you CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! You can sing along, dance along and feel the jam!

5. Magic by Coldplay - Speaking of Mellow music, the track is one of the music Coldplay released on their latest album Ghost Stories. Make your summer magical and peaceful while listening to this song. It will not only divert you to a peaceful dimension, it also mesmerizes you as you unlock the pure beauty and art of the song.

     Well that is all the songs we could recommend. If you have some recommendations, just visit our profile in Wattpad and we'll talk about it.