Ocho 💙.

Miani

I drove all the way to the airport , practically gaining thirteen speeding tickets. The airport is always far from everyone's house , and this was no exception.

It was an hour and thirty minute drive, but Miani made it there in under 20. She was super suprised about not being pulled over, but shit , that's lady universe just showing her love.

She pulled up to the airport, and parked her car in front of a 15 minute meter. She grabbed her phone, locked her car, and got out of the car.

Running into the airport, she noticed people getting their bags. " Miani !" she heard two voices yell in unison. " Bridgette! Kiara!" she yelled, as they ran to her dropping their bags infront of her, and engulfed her into a large hug.

Miani didn't know it, but she was crying. Maybe she was having too many distractions. She missed her girls, she lived for them. She loved them.

They unhugged her, as she wiped away her tears " Shit." she said, shaking her head, and picking up one of the three bags the girls had brought. " Let's go, i have a meter running." she said, as the girls followed her to the car.

" A prius? Are you fucking serious ? You tryna save the planet now? Okay Brian Griffin." said Kiara , as she took the bags out of everyone's hands, and put them in the trunk.

" Bitch shutup." Miani said, laughing and slapping Kiara's arm.

Bridgette raised her hand. " Who's sitting in the front?" she asked, as Kiara's head snapped her direction. " Rock, Paper, Scissors?" she asked, as the girls joined together.

" Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!" they yelled out, as Kiara threw out a pair of Scissors, and Bridgette threw out a rock. " Ha !" said Bridgette, as she slid into the front seat, causing Kiara to groan and get into the back seat.

" You guys love leaving me out, I thought we were a fucking trio !" she said, causing Miani to snicker. She pulled out of the airport, and drove down the street. There were alot of business' set up, since they wanted to attract anyone who didn't live in the state.

Miani pointed at a small joint, which sold pastries. " How  about we get some pie, maybe a sandwich, and talk? I missed you gals." she said, as the girls nodded, and she pulled into the parking lot.

The ladies exited the car, and walked into the store. The women sat at the table, as a worker came towards them. " Hi, what can I get you today?" the waiter asked, as the women ordered slices of pies and cherry water.

" So..." Bridgette said, looking at Miani. " Any one new in your life? Maybe a boy?" she asked as Miani gasped. " No!" she said, putting on an innocent act.

Lord knows she wanted to ride Tony's dick all the way to South Korea. When she got there, maybe she could hop off and ride Park Jimin's.

Kiara smacked her teeth, as Bridgette straight-faced Miani. " Damn thottie, I thought we were besties." she said, causing Miani to sigh.

She missed her girls, she knew she had to say something.

" Well there is someone.. His name's Tony." Miani smiled, as the girls looked at eachother. " Tony? You're dating a gringo?" Kiara said, as Miani's eyes spread wide.

Bridgette smacked the back of Kiara's head, causihg her to fly forward. " It was a joke! You didn't have to hit me, you fucking douche!" she said, rubbing the back of her head.

The waiter brought out slices of pie, and their iced cherry waters. " This pie is great!" Bridgette said, sending a thumbs us to the people working behind the counter.

After finishing up their snacks, the ladies headed over to Miani's.

Soon after greeting her Dad, the girls went upstairs to go and Get dressed for a party. Normally, she had a curfew. But since it was a Saturday for fall break, and she had friends visiting they were allowed to go.

Bridgette dressed in a brown tight- fit matching crop top and skirt, with black heels. Her natural-looking curly frontal was long, and stopped at her butt.

She had red lipstick on her lips, fake lashes on, and her studs in.

Kiara wore a black dress, which was loose, but fit her well. She had on a pair of white open-toes shoes, and she recurled her red bob.

She curled her natural lashes, and dapped some carmax on her lips.

Miani wore a white-and-black striped dress. She wore some black high-top moccasins, and wore her braids down, with two holding the others to the back.

She had on some lipgloss, and grabbed her phone.

" alright ladies, let's hit the road!"

short chapter.. ENJOY THE NEXT