Im Sorry !!!

Aaron POV ...........

I had finally made it back to school. I ran up the front steps and looked for Remi with Jordyn in the cut by the lunchroom and there they were. Jordyn was struggling to get out of Remi's grip but he had her ass she couldn't go nowhere. But just seeing her made me get pissed and I don't know what the hell happened to me I just remembered walking up and telling Remi to leave and he did when he finally looked up and saw I was pissed ......

Aaron- leave....NOW!!

Remi-*looks up shocked* Iight Bruh *lets go of Jordyn and goes to class*

Aaron- *stares at Jordyn mad as hell* what the fuck was that shit you sent YN last night?

Jordyn- I don't know what you're talk-GCO by Aaron punching the wall next to her head

Aaron- DON'T EVER FUCKING LIE TO ME!! *grabs her by her throat* you think I'm STUPID!! dumb bitch I saw the text before YN ass did!

Jordyn-*crying and struggling to get out* I'-im sorry!!!

Aaron- I don't give a fuck about you being sorry!! *let's her neck go and watches her fall to ground*

Jordyn- *crying hard* pleeaassee stop yelling

Aaron- Shut the fuck up and keep acting like you don't know who tf I am and imma show you better than I can tell you bitch *walks away with jordyn still crying and goes to class*

________

*CLASS

Aaron-*walks into 3rd period*

Mr.Walker- Nice of you to join us Aaron

Aaron- *ignores him and sits down in the back by Remi, Day and Brittany*

Brittany- baby what's wrong *rubs on his shoulders*

Aaron-*shakes her off of him and chuckles* you just keep testing me.see me in the hallway.... now

Remi- *elbows Aaron in his side* not here you already late ....think nigga

Day-yea she gone come to your house tonight anyway handle her there

Aaron- Iight Iight! I hear you damn *turns around to Brittany and squeezes her arm so hard that she starts to tear up*  bitch don't think I'm done with you see you at 8 *turns back around like nothing happened and finishes his day at school*

_____________________

YN POV........

So he left me here-_- oh well bae got boring so I went to sleep. I woke up around 10 and got up walked around the house looking for the kitchen and this nigga got the nerve to tell me my damn house big I broke a sweat looking for the damn kitchen anyways I finally found it and ate some breakfast. then I went snooping Ik its wrong but I just wanna see what all these car keys go to in the kitchen. he got about 6 hooks but only 5 keys hmm maybe the sixth one is the Bentley shit Idk but I'm finna find out. I started just opening doors by the kitchen and the first one was a big ass closet full of food im guessing pantry. the second one like he said was the theater. then I had to walk down the hall a lil ways and there its was behind the third door the garage Omg I'm in love with his cars he had a cherry red Ferrari California, a matte black drop top Lamborghini aventador, a galaxy print maserati , and two all black and matte white maybachs like daammnn I didn't even know Aaron was rich let alone have a big ass house to his self ump idc as long he let me drive his lambo he's cool. I like cars if you didn't know like cars and fashion are the only things I have a passion for so yea except it. Anyways I decided to be a kid so I ran back to the kitchen and grabbed the keys to the Ferrari I think he'll kill me if I touched the lambo so I'll wait but this one oh yea TEST DRIIVVEEE BABY!! so I started it up and the roar of engine almost made me cry like YES!!! I LOVE THIS CAR!! I opened the garage and started pulling off. I just drove around the block fr I turned on the music and he had migos no label 2 already playing so I left it on shiiiddd I wasn't complaining them my lil niggas sooooo I drove around the block about 2 times then I saw something in my rearview that made me almost shit my self he was BEHIND me !!!! Sooooo I just played it cool and drove back to the house and opened the gate and drove to the garage and parked. then he parked and walked up to my window..................

______________

5 VOTES THATS ALL IT TAKES FOR ME TO FINISH BECAUSE OHHHHH TRUST ME YOU WANNA KNOW WHATS FINNA HAPPEN
AND THANKS FOR THE VOTES LIKE FR YALL GOT ME HAPPY AS HELL EVERY TIME I SEE THE READS AND VOTES I LOVE ALL OF YALL

- Real