Ups,Downs,Twists,and Turns(A YN STORY)

***CAUTION***

THIS BOOK HAS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE, AND SCENES SOOOOO GET READY OR LEAVE !!

-Real

YN.......

I woke up to the sound of Chris Brown's Don't Wake Me Up booming from my iPad. I was so damn tired and didn't feel like starting this day at all. Especially since I had gym as my first period and let me tell you, I don't have a lazy gym teacher who tells you to run here and there no ,this man is fucking Rambo. Anyways, I got up and put my hair into a messy bun. Its like curly and long hmmm middle back length I give it and its reddish brown(no I didn't dye it). I got my purple PINK sweats and matching jacket with my black and purple Nike running shoes and a black tank top. I grabbed my purse and hopped in my blacked out challenger. (yea ikr I love black its just something about it)

My family is kind of rich. Well my moms a restate seller for celebs so she travels a lot for that and my dads a lawyer but he's always at work so its really just me at home most of the time but, I got used to it....just know music makes time fly

I'm a sophomore at Jefferson High School. Oh I forgot to tell you I'm 16. But anyways I got out of the drivers seat to open my back door but I felt someone staring at me. So I looked up and behind me but no one was there it was just some football players on the front steps laughing and messing with the thots as normal. I never paid them any attention.

I got my bookbag out the back and locked my doors. I walked up the steps and could hear them whispering about me. I think I even heard something about my butt but who cares. My suspicion was confirmed when this thot named Brittany got mad and started yelling at this boy named Aaron talking about,"SO SHE GOT A BIGGER BOOTY THAN ME?!...OK I SEE YOU! ITS OVER NIGGA!" ( comment if you aren't comfortable with that word) Aaron just looked at her and laughed and I kept walking they were about to make me late for Rambo's class.

I had finally made it to my locker and had 10 minutes before class started I thought to myself perfect I have enough time to chill with my friends before class. I got my chemistry book for after gym and closed my locker not only to see him standing there...........