Rumbling Storm

This story was collecting dust in my draft so I was like, "why not?" and published it despite the fact that I have a lot of other stories I need to update. *shrugs*

__________________________

"I hate you!" Lambo shouted angrily, hot tears streaming down his face.

"Oh yeah?! Well so do I!!" Gokudera snarled at the boy, returning the sentiment.

With another scream full of anger, Lambo ran out of the house without looking back, a slam of the front door echoed throughout the building.

Gokudera merely watched him go, not even caring about it as he seethed quietly in the living room.

"Argh!!" The teen roared as he grabbed the pillows on the sofa. "Stupid cow! Stupid Reborn! Stupid situation! Stupid stupid stupid!!" he growled as he threw the pillows over and over, ignoring the mess he was making in the place.

"Aaaaargh!" he punched the nearest pillow as hard as he could, causing it to burst. Feathers were gently floating down around him as he panted from exertion.

When he finally realised what he was doing, he groaned and tiredly sanked to his knees on the floor, leaning against the sofa with a sigh.

"What did I just said to him...?" Gokudera muttered to himself as he recalled what had happened just now. He was just so... so... mad at Lambo that he said something he shouldn't have.

And it started because of a milk. How stupid can that be? Then it all spiralled down into a fight where they both exchanged hurtful words they didn't mean to say.

Gokudera wished Tsuna was here instead of away in Tokyo to accompany Nana. Heck, he would even gladly welcome the baseball-freak or even his own sister! At least they're good with children and knows what to do, unlike him. All he knows were how to blow things up and make things worse.

He should be the adult between the two! He shouldn't be getting pissed that easily! Lambo was just ten for fuck's sake! Why is he getting so worked up with a ten year old?!

While he was criticizing himself, his phone suddenly vibrated, indicating a call is being received. Pulling it out, he stared for a moment at the name written on screen.

Ahoshi.

Running his hands through his hair, he was tempted to just ignore the call but he reasoned with himself to just accept it and apologise. As much as he finds the Bovino annoying, he never really hated that boy. Especially after he found out about the relationship between Lambo and his Bovino Family.

'Former Family,' his mind corrected with a vicious growl.

Taking another sigh to calm himself, he pressed the green button and brought it up to his ear, mouth already open to start apologising, when he heard it.

"H-Hayato-nii..." Lambo called out to him with a trembling voice.

Gokudera immediately sat up straight, mind alert and focus. Something was wrong. Lambo never calls him that except during sleep or when he slipped up. Lambo never calls him that while he was conscious even if he wanted to.

"Lambo. Lambo, what's wrong?" He urgently asked, worry and anxiousness slowly rising inside him.

"Hayato-nii..." Lambo called out, his voice getting fainter and fainter. "Help me..."

And without even thinking, Gokudera was instantly out of the door, running through the rain with all his might.