~Intro~

fill in the ........ that apear with your name but only if there is more then 3 k

_________________________________________________________________

'Knock...Knock' I rolled over smothering myself in the cover  "...wake up the meeting is in an hour" I covered my ears with the pillow not wanting to leave the comfortable bed. "...you don't want to be late for your first meeting do you?" the voice asked shaking my shoulder. "No..." I yawned slowly removing the pillow from my face while sitting up and stretching to see Arthur standing by the side of the bed with a frown, "what's the matter Arthur?" I asked "oh nothing, I'm just not sure how the other countries will react when they meet you... not to be rude or anything, but it's quite surprising to find a new country these days " he smiled rubbing the back of his neck. Before Arthur had found me I lived with 'my people' as he called them. I thought I was like them before I met Arthur, before he came many people would show up on the coast of the island, I would help them recover and they would stay, teach me and tell me stories. Then one day Arthur just appeared from the stormy clouds that surrounded the island with loads of metal boats I had never seen before, he was very surprised I could speak 'English' but I learned the way I speak from Eric who was the first to come, then even more came with more words to learn. Arthur explained everything to me; he told me I was a nation like him. "Well it's kind of hard to believe I'm a nation but it does explain a lot" I rubbed my eyes, "have you thought of a country name for yourself yet?" he asked sitting down at the end of the bed "um well they use to call me Atlantis right? If it's alright I would like to stick with that name" I smiled. Arthur had explained that I once was an island that ruled many parts of western Europe that was located near what now is called Italy, but one night after not being able to concour Athens I disappeared into the sea and soon everyone thought my existence was a fairy tale made up thousands of years ago. I told him I don't remember any of this, he couldn't explain why as it had never happened to a country before. He told me how he had found me in the Bermuda triangle, which was a very dangerous place to go, and that's probably why I haven't been found untill recently, it was located between America and Africa. I wonder what all these countries he talks about are like... "ok Atlantis better get ready for the meeting" he snapped me out of my train of thought  "would you like a cup of tea to wake you up?" he stood waiting for a response I nodded not wanting to pass up the delicious drink  Arthur had shown me.