Cosa vi avevo detto

“Ok so how are we going to get out of here?” I asked Feliciano and myself “We can just walk out” by this point he had already flung open the door my bag in his hand and my hat perched on his head. As soon as he stepped out he bumped into the housemaid I held my breath as their eyes meet. “Scusa” Feliciano apologized “oh I’m sorry miss …….., may I say what peculiar clothes your wear, well if you’ll excuse me I’ll be on my way” She walked off like nothing was out the ordinary I was able to get a glimpse of her before she completely disappeared sown the hallway. Her name was Claris and she’d claimed she’d lost her glasses since she’d started this job, to be honest I don’t think she had any to begin with luckily for us she has bad eye sight and thought Feliciano was me. I took a big breath in relive “See …….., it worked” he smiled as if it was his plan all along. Luckily we were able to get out without any more problems.

Feliciano had brought a bike it was leant against a tree just a short from Arthur’s house. He sat on the bike propping it up with his feet “sit-a here just make-a sure you hold on-a tight” Feliciano a metal rail attached above the back wheel. I nodded and sat on in entwining my fingers with the cold metal so I wouldn’t fall “you-a ready?” Feliciano asked “yeah lets go” I smiled nervously as he kicked off on the way to the to his boat he talked mainly about this food called Pasta and all these other delicious sounding foods from Italy. We soon got to his boat and my god was it fast, I didn’t mind though I had to keep a tight hold on my hat so it wouldn’t fly away. Soon enough we arrived at our destination  “Lets go get Lovino first” Feliciano straight into a house not bothering to knock. “Lovino!” “Cosa vi avevo detto (What did I tell you)!?” Romano’s voice? “I don’t remember” “Non svegliarmi in questo momento idiota (Not to wake me up at this time idiot)!” I could hear the shouts from outside “ but sorella is waiting outside for us” Feliciano whined “Urh Why is that a good reason” his voice became gentler and he now spoke in English but he was still shouting.