Back

Just as Jaxon seemed to register the words and that I'd said them, security came out and tried to drag me back to my room.

Oh no, they will NOT put me back in there to be hooked up to wires and be poked and prodded by strangers.

I started to resist, kicking and flailing but not screaming.

I didn't scream because then they might not sedate me.

I actually bit the guard on my left on his hand, and I actually bit so hard that I drew blood.

He cursed at me and loosened his hold on my shoulder enough for me to get out of his hold entirely.

As soon as he did that, I shifted and ran towards the woods.

This was an all were town so I did not just shift in front of humans, no worries.

I ran and ran, a flash of dejavu hit me.

I fell to the forest floor about 5 miles out of town, I couldn't go anymore for I felt the mate pull from our wolves.

'Go back to mate!' Sky was MAD

I hears something to my right, then left.

As I took a deep breath, I recognized that smell, my old pack.

Then I felt a sharp hit to the head, and darkness invaded my sight.

**********

A/N

Sorry for the short update, I'm kinda busy this weekend and squeezed this in. This book will come to an end very soon, but I'll probably have a sequel. Yay! All books must end at some point, this will probably have not over 30 chapters. :)

VOTE OR A CONVENIENT PIANO WILL FALL OUT OF THE SKY AND CRUSH YOU.

Ha, I'm running out of threats. Cartoon pianos are convenient.