thirteen

ARIA's POV

I looked at Mum as she looked back at me. We both were confused. Then we heard an Irish accent say "COME ON MAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!"

Great. The guys are home. I quickly twist the knob and push the door in, walking straight to the kitchen passing the boys. i look over and see that they are watching a..

soccer game?!? Really! I walk over to them and stand in front of the Tv. "You are yelling like that because of a goddamn soccer game! God we thought someone was actually hurt!" I yelled at them clearly annoyed.

"Hey missy! Watch your mouth. I don't want to hear that again" Dad says to me. I stop dead in my tracks. I turn around and give him the rudest look and walked away. I always swear, i mean not all the time but sometimes! Any way the point is, he NEVER yells at me.

The to clear the tension mum says "Hey boys, wanna see what we got?" I heard a bunch of yes' and then Dad said "Aria, those shorts better not be two short! I'll have you take them back!" He laughed.

I couldn't tell if he was kidding or not. "Well, mum why don't you go first since i have more stuff then you?"

"Alright! So first.." She says pulling out her shorts. I walk over to my bags to take all the 'shortie' shorts up to my room so he won't see them.

"Aria!" Shit. "Where are you going with those shorts?" Dad asked curiously.

I quickly threw them up the steps. "What shorts?"

"Go get the shorts!" I sighed and trudged up the steps.

*30 minutes later*

"Ok Aria your turn" Great.

"Why don't you show us the shorts first?" Harry said giving me a perverted look.

So i went into the bags and pulled out the shorts. Here comes the lecture.

I held up two hi-waisted shorts, one white and the other baby blue. " I suppose they are okay... I like the colors!" He's already starting?

"Yeah i like them too!" Liam and Niall said.

"Thanks."

There was one pair of shorts that were frayed at the bottom and were also hi-waisted but when i wore them you could see my bum, so i decided to leave them there.

I showed them the rest of my clothes leaving most of the shorts in the bag. I laughed to myself.

"Can we go out for dinner?" Harry questioned rubbing his stomach. "No, El is making some kind of pasta!" Dad said walking back over to the soccer game they had paused.

I quickly picked up the bags and walked up the steps to my room. I shut the door and dropped the bags. I jumped onto my bed and inhaled the sweet scent of Cotten candy. I decided to hang the clothes up and then take a nap. I was so exhausted from all the walking today. That's the most workout I've done in years!

===

I cuddle into the side of my bed thats against the wall desperately wanting a nap. I hear a soft knock on the door.

"Come in!" I spoke loudly. I flip over to see Niall.

"Hey Niall! What's up?"

He looked at me with teary eyes. "Can i tell you something?" He sniffled.

"Of course." I hugged him, holding him tightly.

"Promise you won't tell the boys?"

I held out my pinky. "Promise." I smile up at him. He attached his slightly bigger pinky to mine and slowly said

"Its my mum, Aria..... She has Pancreatic Cancer."

He was trying not to cry so i could hear him out, but he couldn't.

•••••••••••••••••

Obviously this isn't true but OMFG this is horrible.

My mom has breast cancer but Pancreatic cancer is way worse!

Thanks for reading! Make sure to vote for the next chapter!

I will be updating more frequently now that i am out of school✋