Night Routes pt. 2

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

       You soon left the sayians' room, but made sure that you didn't wake them up. You didn't know if they were heavy sleepers or not, but you can never be to careful. And on top of that, you don't know if they can control their powers when they're sleeping.

      You continue on to your room to finish putting your load away for the night. Then after that, it's off to sleep so you can wake up early to prepare breakfast for everyone. You were almost done putting away the last bit of clothes when you here a soft knock on your door. You looked up, wondering who could that be at this time of night. You sure hoped that nothing was wrong and whis came to tell you to fix it. You opened the door to find vegeta standing there "Hey vegeta. Is everything alright?" He didn't answer, instead he pushes you inside your room, closes the door and presses you against the wall.

      "W-wait vegeta! What are you doing?!" you tried to struggle out of his grip, but to no avail. He was way stronger than you, so what was the point of even trying to escape anyway. Your stubbornness was probably the reason why you tried to struggle and maybe have some hope, but that's not the case here. Vegeta then grabs your wrists and pins them above your head, but they were bound by these glowing rings that were impossible to get out of. "It's no use my dear. You can't get out of those ki restraints, no matter how hard you try." A chill ran down your spine as he whispers this in your ear. Vegeta then starts to lick, nibble and kiss your neck, while his hands explores your body. You wanted him to stop; this wasn't right, but your body was telling you otherwise. You were getting excited by the way he was touching you softly and the way he showered affection on your neck.

    "Why....why are you doing this? " Vegeta looks up at you, smirking, then he looks into your eyes "Isn't it obvious? I want you. I want to have you right now." He then takes you to your bed and places you down, still bound by the ki restraints. "Why me of all people? And don't you have a wife?" He gives a serious, but hurtful look "We're divorced. We've been divorced for awhile now." You could believe what you heard; how does someone like him got to experience divorce? This kind of broke your heart "How long have you been divorced?" Vegeta sighs and lays next to you, looking up at the ceiling "No one knows this...but a year and a half ago....we did a good job hiding it for the first few months...but we were soon losing our touch of hiding it. We both knew sooner of later we're not going to be able to hide it anymore."

    You smiled sympathically and decided to straddle his lap. He was surprised by your response to his story, but he didn't mind it. "I'm sorry that happened to you Vegeta, but was it nessasary binding me with these rings?" He chuckled and took off the restraints for you. "So your not mad about me trying to get you in bed with me?" You giggle and shook your head "No I'm not mad; I was surprised thou, but I wasn't mad." He smirked and slid his hands up your thighs and grabs your butt; making you giggle "So you want me to ravage you? " you nod and slowly takes off your night gown, showing you only wearing the white lace panties underneath "Mmmmm I like what I see." You giggle once again and lean down to his face "That's good; I'm happy you like it." You then share a rough, passionate kiss with him and start to grind against his growing erection. Both of you writhing for pleasure and wanting more and more, but a familiar face was watching them close by,  enjoying the show.