Night Routes pt.4

(I apologize for not uploading for so long, I go to college and things were building up on me, but I'm back for an update. Hope you enjoy 😊💖)

Goku's P.O.V

    As I stroke myself to the sight of (y/n) getting rammed by vegeta, I get this sudden tingle through out my body and everything started to move on their own. I started to get up from my knees and my other hand was getting really close to the closet door. I was trying to pull my hand back, but something was preventing me from doing so "Why isn't my hand going down?!...it's like something took over my whole body and I can't control it any more!!" As soon I finished that thought, my hand quickly opened the closet door to reveal myself to (y/n) and vegeta. They both stop mid-thrust and look straight at me with shock. Soon vegeta scowls and yells "What the hell are you doing in the closet kakkarot?!" I didn't know what to say to him as I scratched the back of my head and chuckled softly, muttering an apology.

Vegeta's P.O.V

    I can't believe that bastard was in there the whole time!! How didn't I notice his ki in the first place?!?! I was so hyped up and drunk on my primal lust that I didn't even bother checking to see if (y/n) was completely alone. I looked up at (y/n) expecting her to yell at him too, but instead she says to him "I knew you were in there the whole time goku..." I was confused!! Why didn't she point him out earlier before we started getting intimate?!?! Was she trying to put on a show for him and see what he'll do?!? Just then she says "You could join us instead of being in the closet without getting at least some action." she smirks as she lays on my chest and she grabs her ass cheeks, spreading them to reveal her little perfect tight asshole. I whispered in her ear "Why do you want that pervert to join us?!" she looks at me and whispers back "Cause he looks lonely and I want to give him attention too..."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

    I can see on vegeta's face that he didn't want goku anywhere close to him, but I think he would like it cause all he needs is alittle push. Goku shuffles his feet alittle then speaks "You sure about that?...I was watching you guys the whole time and you weren't bothered by that?" I giggle and shake my head "No, I'm not bothered at all....maybe vegeta is, but not me." Vegeta hmphs in agreement "You're damn right I am bothered by this clown!" I soon then went and kissed vegeta deeply to help calm his nerves. He kisses me back, sliding his hands to my ass and grabs it firmly then gives it alittle smack, making me moan sofly into the kiss. As I can hear from behind me, vegeta wasn't the only one enjoying the kiss. Slight swelching sounds came from behind as goku started to stroke himself again with his tounge lolling out of his mouth, grinning and drooling at the sight. I break the kiss and look back at goku "What are you waiting for goku?....come and fuck my tight asshole baby."

Goku's P.O.V

   I grinned as I walk towards her, looking at her twitching asshole that is waiting to be filled to the brim. I take the lube I was using to stroke myself with and lathered some more on me. I soon then take my lubed fingers and slid them in her waiting hole, making her moan softly as vegeta did. I can tell he didn't like me touching her, but I stopped mid prepare as I felt the soles of feet clasped together and start to stroke me. I looked down to see that vegeta's feet were sliding up and down my shaft, surprisingly the bottom of his feet were very soft and I couldn't help but moan out "Oh fuck....your feet are so soft vegeta." With that he went alittle faster making me grunt animalistically and I grab his ankles, thrusting alittle in time with his movents.