Chapter One

It's yet another morning of waking up at stupid o'clock, aka six am. Getting up to the whistling of the kettle, and chirping of the birds. I don't like hot drinks, and I don't like birds. I'm also not a morning person, this makes me despise them even more. I Charly Brown should not have to get up this early on a Sunday.

Just as I'm about to rest my head back on my pillow. I hear a soft knock on my door. I squint as I open my eyes, and groan when I pull off my covers. After waking myself up a bit, I start to stretch. This was a sign that today would be a bad day, as when I was stretching I fell to the floor. Off of my single bed.

I hear another knock, which wakes me out of my daze. I mumble a who it it, as I pick myself up off the floor.

In walks the complete opposite of me. Cada Adams. The only person on the planet keeping me sane.

I've memorised her file to the T. Well, I have been here the longest, so I picked up a few codes here and there.

NAME: Cada Adams
AGE: 16
BORN: 15th January 1997
PLACE: London, England
Left on the side of the road near Brooksville house. Found at 3 months old. Now lives at Treeside manor, has been since the age of six. Parents unknown. Hispanic background, no biological family found.

Everyone here at Treeside has there story, but mine is a mystery. Delivered as a new born, right on the doorstep a few doors down. Treeside had only been open for 2 months. No one knew my birthday, name, or even what race my parents were. For all I know I could have been born in France.

It's not bad, for me living without my parents because I never knew them. Some kids come and go, and they aren't so used to it. Its them I feel sorry for.

More to come, Jx