The Rule Breaking

Feathertail and her brother Stormfur were patrolling around the border of RiverClan, Feathertail twitched her ears then shifted her paws impatiently until her brother looked at her. "What's the matter, Feathertail?" He asked ears twitching concerned. "O-Oh nothing," she murmured flicking her tail. "I'm alright, let's get back to patrolling."
Stormfur nodded a purr rumbled in his throat then he continued his walk with Feathertail behind him, Feathertail looked up at the nice blue sky her silver pelt stinging in the sunlight. Stormfur stopped. "You go that way," he said pointing his tail to the right. "And I'll go this way, okay?" He turned to his sister. Feathertail nodded. "Okay," she agreed then went walking to the right towards ShadowClan. Stormfur padded away through the damp bushes the thorns poking at his pelt but he didn't care. Feathertail walked by herself then bumped into her father. "Graystripe!" She said alarmed. "I'm sorry! I didn't see you!"
Graystripe smiled then Silverstream came following from behind. "It's alright," Silverstream answered before Graystripe could. "Me and your father were just going to SunningRocks,"
Feathertail tilted her head confused. "Didn't ThunderClan win SunningRocks?" She asked. Silverstream and Graystripe looked at each other. "Er, not exactly," Graystripe murmured. "There was another battle, weren't you there?" He blinked. Feathertail shook her head. "No, I think I went on that prophecy journey with Stormfur, Crowpaw, Tawnypelt, Brambleclaw, and Squirrelpaw when that happened." She meowed. Graystripe nodded. "Alright, me and Silverstream will let you get back to your patrol, see you later Feathertail!" He called over his shoulder walking past her. "Good luck!" Silverstream added. Feathertail smiled she felt happy that her parents were proud of her becoming a healthy, strong warrior but she really wanted to go on patrol to see Tawnypelt, the ShadowClan Warrior she went on the journey with. Feathertail remembered her close relationship with Crowpaw who is now Crowfeather but something about Tawnypelt made her feel so overly happy and gave her butterflies. The two she-cats agreed to meet each other before they went home, Feathertail made it to the edge of ShadowClan and RiverClan border she then slipped into the water and swam across to the other side she got out then shook her fur like a dog then sniffed around for Tawnypelt's sweet scent. Then she found it! She seen the tortoiseshell she-cat sitting down licking her paw. "Tawnypelt!" Feathertail called running to her. "You came!" She purred hugging the she-cat. "I was afraid you weren't gonna be here..." she put her ears down and looked at her paws. Tawnypelt smiled then flicked her tail. "Well too bad because I came," she mewed. "Now what are we going to do? My patrol is coming later so we'll have enough time,"
Feathertail nodded she knew she was breaking the rule by going on another Clan's territory but it was worth it just to see Tawnypelt. "Tawnypelt?" Feathertail mewed. Tawnypelt looked at her twitching her ears as a signal she was listening, Feathertail sat down then sighed. "Ever since the journey... you've made me feel very happy..." she murmured. Tawnypelt tilted her head. "How So?" She asked.
Feathertail looked up at her. "A lot," she mewed. "You give me butterflies and I'm really happy around you, I know about my close bond with Crowpaw but he's all the way in WindClan... I want no other cat than you..."
Tawnypelt blinked surprised. "But Feathertail, I barely know you! Plus you're from RiverClan! I'm from ShadowClan!" She meowed surprised. "And we're both she-cats, we cannot be together,"
"I know," Feathertail sighed. "But I love you so much..." she stood up. "I will join ShadowClan to be with you!" She leaned forward to lick Tawnypelt between the ears, Tawnypelt purred then stepped back shaking her head. "No, we can't..." she meowed quietly. "I love you too, Feathertail but... we just can't be together..."
Feathertail sighed again. "I'll visit you alright? For now on let's just enjoy the time we have together,"

Wow! That was pretty easy to write tbh! Hope you like the next chapter! XD