Chapter 16

Two Weeks Later

Kody's POV

I officially moved into the house and finally unpacked. ''COLBY'' I yelled out as I pulled out my camera. ''Yes?'' He asked as he walked slowly into my room, I chuckled ''Since everyone wants to know what's been going on, should we tell them?'' I raised an eyebrow and he nodded with a smirk ''Yeah we should also do a q&a'' he said and I nodded. We both pulled out our phones and went onto twitter @/KodyPaul: Me & @/ColbyBrock are doing a Q&A. Send us some questions.'' I tweeted and saw Colby tweeted the same thing. ''Alright dope. We got questions already rolling in.'' I said and I sat up my Camera and turned it on ''WHAT IS UP KODSTERS.'' I yelled in my intro and looked over at Colby who seemed startled. I laugh and went back to talking. ''I am Kody and I am with Colby'' I pointed over to him and he waved ''Hi.'' he said and I chuckled.

''In today's video I will be telling you all something important and we will be answering your questions. First of all, You've been tweeting me what was happening and why I haven't uploaded. ANYWAY. I moved in with Colby and everyone. BUT don't worry you will still see me in my dad's vlogs every once in a while. Let's get to the questions.'' 

Colby and I pulled out our phones and I pulled up a question ''Okay first question. @/Colby_Bae1234: Are you and Colby together?'' I read out the question and Colby and I looked at each other and then back at the question ''No we are not.'' I said lowkey wishing we was but didn't say anything else.

We read more questions and finally got done reading ''That is all the questions for now. If you haven't yet, please subscribe and give this video a thumbs up and I will see you next time.'' I did the peace sign and turned off the camera and looked over at Colby ''Thanks for being my video.''I smiled and he smiled back ''Thanks for moving in'' He smiled once again ''No problem'' 

We hung out for a while until he went back to his room, I sighed and sat down at my computer and took the memory card out and inserted it to the computer and started editing my vlog.

Once I was done editing, I posted the video and went downstairs and got something to drink, I saw no one and then noticed Sam and Corey was in the backyard in the pool, I raised an eyebrow, it was February and they were swimming? I shook my head and walked outside over to them ''You're swimming in February?'' I asked and they gave me a look ''You don't?'' my eyes widened and laughed ''Interesting.'' 

After a few minutes I jumped into the pool splashing them both ''HEY'' Corey yelled and I laughed ''Oops'' I smirked. We swam around for a bit and finally got out once the sun was going down. We walked back inside and I walked upstairs changed out of my wet clothes and changed into something else. I walked over to my computer and looked at the comments on my video @/TFIL_Fan: DATE ALREADY. '' I read and I laughed looking at everyone else's comments saying we looked cute together. I read more and finally got off grabbing my phone and laid in bed and slowly fell asleep.