Chapter 2

Logan's POV

It's been a week since I adopted Kody, she's been in every single of my vlogs and we are kinda getting along. The views are going up great which makes me feel guilty for using her for the views. Maybe I am actually thinking of her as a real daughter. I snap out of my thoughts when I heard my phone buzz. It was Jake ''Hey bro! I just built a skate ramp. You should come over and bring  Kody!'' I read the text and immediately texted back ''Alright we'll be there in a bit. I also gotta talk to you.'' I sent the text and got up seeing Kody walking past me ''Hey! get dressed were going to Jake's house. He built a skateboard ramp.'' Her eyes widened and nodded quickly running to her room. I smiled a bit and took a deep breath. A few minutes later she came out ↓

I chuckled and nodded ''I take it you skateboard?'' She looked at me and nodded ''I used to skateboard a lot then my board broke so

I chuckled and nodded ''I take it you skateboard?'' She looked at me and nodded ''I used to skateboard a lot then my board broke so.'' she shrugged.  I told her to come on and we both headed out the door with of course Brenden following since he helps me vlog. Shit that reminds me I have to start my intro. We got into the car with Brenden in front and Kody in the back. Brenden turned on the camera and I adjusted myself ''AYYOOOO LOGANG WHAT IS POPPIN.'' I jumped around a bit and then calmed down a bit ''Me and Kody and of course Brenden'' Once I said his name he turned the camera facing towards him and smiled and then turned it back towards me ''As I was saying we are going to little brother Jakey's house because he built a skateboard ramp but first we are going to stop somewhere first.'' Brenden turned off the camera and I started the car and pulled out of the driveway and drove down the road. ''Where we stopping at?'' I heard Kody ask and I smiled ''It's a surprise'' I said and looked into the mirror and saw her roll her eyes. I chuckle. I'm going to buy her a skateboard because I feel bad for just using her for the views which I'll never tell her of course. Brenden turned on the camera again once we reached where we are. ''OH MY GOD'' Kody yelled and quickly got out before I even turned off the car.

Kody's POV

I was exciting about going to Jakes, not because I think he's great but because of the mini skateboard park they made. We then stopped and noticed where we were. A place to buy skateboards, scooters, etc. ''OH MY GOD'' I screamed and before Logan turned off the car, I jumped out and ran into the store. I smiled and looked around and picked up a skateboard I liked. ↓

I put it under my arm and looked around more until Logan came in ''How many can I buy?'' i smiled and he looked at me biting his lip ''Well

I put it under my arm and looked around more until Logan came in ''How many can I buy?'' i smiled and he looked at me biting his lip ''Well. Maybe 2 or 3.'' My eyes widened once again and nodded as I looked around more and ended up picking out two more. ↓

We then checked out which the total of 3 skateboards was 60 dollars

We then checked out which the total of 3 skateboards was 60 dollars. After we paid we got back into the car and headed off to Jakes. Once we arrived, I see a bunch of people skateboarding and I smiled. Once Logan stopped and turned off the car, I quickly got out and grabbed one of my boards and ran over towards them with Logan following  behind since Jake was recording everyone. I kept watching Anthony falling and I chuckled. ''Watch out boys.'' I got up on the side and put the board down placing my foot on one end and leaned forward a bit placing my other foot on the end and skated and did some tricks. They all stared at me while I finally ended up stopping ''What?'' I chuckled and moved the hair out of my face. ''Holy shit'' I heard Jake and Logan say and I smiled. ''Jake I gotta talk to you.'' I heard Logan say and watched them walk off. I wonder what they were going to talk about. I shrugged and started to skateboard more. I skated for a bit until finally I was done. The guys told me there was water in the house and I nodded. I walked inside and sat my board by the door and quietly walked inside. I heard Jake and Logan in the kitchen and I stood there where they couldn't see me. ''I feel so bad for using her for views. I'm starting to think of her as a daughter.'' I heard Logan say and I felt a tear escape my eyes. I heard enough and walked in where they were. ''You're using me for fucking views? Thats all I am to you? Wow and to think I actually started to think you were cool.'' I rolled my eyes and walked out grabbing my board and walked back to where the guys were and started to do more tricks. 

Logan's POV

Once I told Jake everything Kody came in ''You're using me for fucking views? Thats all I am to you? Wow and to think I actually started to think you were cool.'' she said before she walked out. Before I could say anything ''FUCK'' I screamed. Me and Jake ran after her, seeing that she was back to skateboarding. I tried talking to her but she ignored me. I sighed and sat down on the grass, feeling guilty for what I have done.