Chapter 26

Today was Brook and Brian's wedding. Everything was ready and perfect. Brook is not one of those girl that were all stressed and nervous about the wedding, she was just happy and really excited. She had a white dress that was tight at the top of her body and at the end it was less tight form. Her brown hair were up placed beautifully which complete her look perfectly with the make up, it didn't have much thought, she wanted to be as natural as she can be.

I had a red cocktail dress covered in little red diamond with black high heels, she let me choose the dress as long as there was red on it.

Now it was time for the ceremony. I was the first bride maids with Val. I walk down the aisle close to Zacky, he was dress in a cute black tuxedo with a white shirt and little black bow tie. His green eyes were so bright, he had cut his fringe and his hair were now doing a little flip on the front. He look like he had 17 again. We walk down the aisle as I put my arm around his. We both had a huge smile on our face. It could be us getting married! Maybe one day, I had all my time and he still had trust to gain.

Walking down the aisle after us were Val and Matt. Brian finally came up, he was dressed same as Zacky but his white shirt was hanging loose since he didn't have any tie.

Brook came up the aisle alone since her parents weren't there. They said their vows and made the final kiss, now time to party!

We were all around the main table, Brian, Brook,Me, Zacky, Matt, Val, Johnny and Jimmy. We were all telling stories about Brook and Brian, happy ones of course. After dinner we all got to the dance floor.

I felt my feet hurt because of the heels, "My feet need a break" I told Zacky over the loud music. I got out of the dance floor and sit on a chair taking off my shoes. Zacky followed me, "I'll get you a drink" He told me, "Wait, are you trying to get me drunk?" I ask him joking. "No but if I'm getting drunk, you are too" He said pocking my nose gently, "How are we suppose to go home genius?" I said to Zacky crossing my arms over my chest. He seem to think about that one for a minute, he shrugged his shoulder and said, "I don't know" and he got away going to get the drinks. I waited for Zacky to come back as I looked at the others dancing, "You still have the same habit" Zacky told me sitting by my side. I look at him with a questioning look, "The way you put your feet on the top of your toe, it looks like you are wearing invisible high heels" He said, he seem to blush a bit. "I didn't know you would remark those little things" I told Zacky taking a sip of my pink drink. "I bet you can't say one of my little habit!" He said with a look of, 'you won't be able'. "The way your tongue roll over your snakebites when you speak. When you'r having a hard time with new tabs, you always crunch your nose. The way you always smile when you are proud of your outfit. And whenever you think real hard on something, you always walk with hands in your pocket with your two thumbs hanging out. Enough?" I told him with a look of, 'I win' on my face.

He put an arm around my shoulder and put a big kiss on my cheek. "I really love you Mary.... I love you" He said the last part on a more softer tone. His green oasis were driving me insane, my heart was light in my chest, everything was perfect. "I love you too Zacky" I told him as I lean closer to him, it was a kiss full of love, like if he wanted to prove me all his love into this kiss. I knew that he loved me, there was only one step to go before I can completely trust him.

We pulled away after a moment, to catch for air. "I want you to come on tour with us, we need you and I want to spend all the time I can with you" He said sweetly resting his forehead on mine.