Chapter 12

After the show in Texas, the guys all enter the bus for showers, Brook, Val and I were selling and packing the last merch. Brook enter the bus first, I was still working on something when I hear her scream. I run to the bus, Brian was on the floor, unconscious, convulsing and his nose was bleeding. "ZACKY! MATT!" I scream as I kneel down to push Brian on the side, so if he had to throw up he wouldn't choke. All the guys came in the room, Brook called an ambulance. Matt pick Brian up and guide him outside. Brook was crying in my arms, she turn to Zacky and Jimmy, "What have you done, what have you gave him?" She scream at them. Zacky was petrified. I comfort Brook and guide her to my car with the guys and we all followed the ambulance.

At the hospital, we were in the waiting room, Brook was crying and hugging me on the right, I comfort her as best as I could but I was not comfortable in those situation. On my left Zacky's hand was in mine, he kept his eyes on the floor and he was squeezing my hand, I didn't care, he was sad. Brook fell asleep, her head on my lap. "It's not your fault Zacky" I whisper to him, "Yes it is! If I would never had try this he would never had and he would be here! It's all because of me Mary." He said with his eyes full of tears, I kiss the back of his hand softly "Everything is going to be okay" I told him looking into his green eyes. Brook woke up as the doctor enter the room, by the time, we were the only one. Matt, Val, Johnny, Jimmy, Zacky, Brook and I got up and got close to the doctor, "Brian Haner Jr, he had done a little overdose of drugs, he his okay but he need to stay here for 24 hours for observation. But everything is okay" The doctor inform us, "Can I see him, I'm his girlfriend!" Brook ask, the doctor nodded and they got away. Zacky turn to me and cry in my arms. "Shhh, Zacky, he's okay" I comfort him, "You know what, we will go to the bus, you flush that crap in the toilette and after that we will go to bed okay Zacky?" I ask him, he nodded in my shoulder and we all got back in the bus except for Brook, she wanted to stay with Brian.

We enter the bus and Zacky got to his bunk and then to the bathroom. Good, now, no more strong drugs.

I got in my bunk, ready to sleep, when someone push the curtains. "Can I sleep with you?" Zacky ask like a five year old kid who is afraid of the dark. "Yeah, come Zacky" I said, he came and hug me from behind, so my back was facing him. "Thank you" He murmured, his soft lips on the skin of my shoulder.

I don't sleep naked! I have a tank and sleeping pants.

And I fell asleep in his arms.