Parang ang buhay natin ay napagti-tripan

Nag-ring yung phone ni Lexi.

"Hello?" Lexi yawned as she answered and checked the clock on her night stand, it read 1:43 AM. Bwisit ka Derrick! Maaga call time ko bukas, technically mamaya! #!@$@#$!@#$

"Pick me up." It was Derrick and his words were a bit slurred.

"Lasing ka ba?"

"Kinda, just get me." He said, and hung up.Eto siya pag lasing… tada… English speaking!

      Biglang si tuntun na yung kausap siya. Sabi nakina Alden daw sila. Eh magsli-sleepover yung iba. Nagpapasundo si Derrick kasi may taping nga sila bukas.

Lexi ended the call and quickly got dressed. She quietly walked down the stairs and grabbed the keys to their car. The night was cold and dark, as Lexi ran inside her car and drove as quietly as possible.

"Derrick?" Lexi asked and poked him in the side. Tumingin si Lexi kina Kris at Alden… Nagshrug lang sila. Ano pa nga ba.

"Let's go home," Lexi said and pulled on Derrick's arm. He followed after her but he needed to lean against Lexi's body for support.

Once Lexi got into the car with the drunkie, she drove back to his house.

"bakit hindi na langako yung mahalin niya?" Derrick said as slow as possible.

"Sino?" Lexi turned to him.Great.Eto si Derrick, minor. Maglalasing-lasing kasama nina Alden. At idadamay pa siya sa kabaliwan niya. Bakit kasi nasa-speed dial ni Derrick si Lexi?

Derrick looked as if he needed a great deal of strength to speak full sentences

"Magseseryoso naman ako eh"sabi ni Derrick said

‘Mmm-kaaaay?’,alanganing sabi ni Lexi… She mentally slapped herself. Of course he’s talking about  Sarah. What the heck Derrick. Ikaw nag-lie low sa kanya tas magkakaganyan ka!?

"I really love her" Derrick mumbled

"She was the one," Derrick continued as Lexi opened the door to his dark bedroom. The only light came from the moon light runnning through his window.

      Eh nakaakbay siya kay Lexi… kaya nung humiga siya sa kama. Nasama si Lexi

Umayos si Lexi at umupo.Inayos niya din si Derrick.

"Wag ka na mag-alala. Ganto talaga eh.nagmahal tayo ng mga taong di naman tayo mahal," Lexi patted his shoulder.

Derrick grinned in amusement and got up and smacked his lip's into Lexi's. When he pulled back, Lexi was left in a daze.

"Matutulog na ko. bukas, ako na yung mahal niya diba?" Derrick yawnedand lay back down. Lexi watched his eyes close and listened to his even breaths.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘so… nag-officially na kayong nagkiss?’, excited na tanong ni Yassi.

Uggghhh.Great. Telling Yassi first is the best idea ever.

Nag-nod lang si Lexi.

‘Anong ibig sabihin nun?’

‘Di ko alam… Wala… wala…’

‘Mahal ka niya’

‘No!’