Enter Ramier

I sat down relaxing my head against the wall as I let my thoughts carry me to wherever. It was another day in Limbo City, yet it also wasn't. How did that even work? I hadn't been so focused on many things. Most of the time lounging around, go to work, and occasionally battling demons that we're around. Everyone sees them like plain as day, but what did it matter to me? I saw the twin brothers battling the great demon king Mundus, who was a thorn in everyone's side, even I. The twins along with two females fought against him. Me? Well I decided to sit and eat popcorn as I watched the action from my roof. Selfish much? I guess so.

Anyway so they killed the bloody bastard, saved the world, but that wasn't it. I had saw the twins fight it out, ferociously if I may add, to the death. I'm a little more of a kill when fighting demons. Not people. After that I watched the twin brothers fight to the death, a girl who stood with the twins begged him to spare his brother. Who she was? Well I never thought of it much. Heh, I guess I wasn't interested actually. It was a spectacle, but now it's all over and wherever they went I wasn't concerned anymore.

Sighing I sat up, taking a look outside my window. It was nearing dark, which was okay for me. Time to kill demons, get a drink and head back home, probably grab a pizza on the way. Getting up from my seat of my couch, walking over to my door, grabbing my dark violet reddish trench coat, taking my sunglasses and tossing them away as I then opened my door.

Walking out I then headed downstairs from my room, which was one of many in this apartment complex. I turned on my right to keep walking, looking occasionally around until I felt a presence that I wasn't to keen on feeling. It wasn't demon, but rather human. What made it so powerful gave me a sense of caution as I then crossed the street as I gazed around. There weren't a lot of people out, but I could hone in on who was carrying that aural power. I honed in on a hooded person, apparently female by the curves of the hips and the way she walked. Plus she word shorts, which weren't to long, just enough to seduce any guy if he was paying attention.

I sighed, turning away, except as I started walking away, I felt the female following my position. What the fuck did she want? I decided to to take a quick exit off the street right into an alleyway, to which I jumped onto the wall and kicked up to grab onto the rungs of the ladder to the fire escapes, waiting patiently as I watched the female stop to walk forward, slowly; cautiously.

She kept going until she turned back to see several guys whistling at her at the opening of the alleyway. "Well, well, well, looks like we got some ass tonight boys!" One of the men, a bald headed one to mention said.

The female looked around herself then pulled out a knife. "Stay back or else."

The leader laughed and walked forward, taking his time until the female strikes at him, making him move to the side, grabbing her arm and slamming her into the wall. She kicked him in the nuts, making him grunt in pain and let go momentarily as he bent forward. She then kicked him in the face making him fall back into a dumpster. One of the other guys then rushed in, pulling out a gun.

"Oh a tough guy with a gun against a girl. Real manly." The female said.

Immediately the man swung hitting her across the face making her fall back against the wall, hitting her head. She slid to the ground, and I bit my lip. Well shit. Wasn't expecting this to happen. Now I've got to get involved.

I watched as the leader got up, taking his man's gun and pointed it at the girl. "This is for kicking me you fucking bitch!"

As he pulled the trigger, I acted, moving in between the girl and the gun, letting the bullet hit me. I grunted a little and stood up. This was going to be a bit annoying later. The leader straightened up as well as the other men who had joined him by his side. "Who the fuck are you?"

I kicked the guy in the chin, snapping his head back with such force that his skull dislocated itself from the neck vertebrae. I then moved quickly, taking ahold of the gun, pointing it at the other men and shot all of them each with a bullet right through their heads. As they dropped, I then threw the gun to the ground, taking a look around to focus on the female who stirred a little, until she slowly came to. I turned away, walking from her. "You need to get somewhere safe miss," I said, reaching the alleyway entrance. "It's mighty dangerous and I think you don't want any problems from here on out."

After finishing that, I walked away from her sight, leaving me to go on and search for demons. Besides, what's the use of being a demon hunter if you don't hunt demons?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So this is the rewrite chapter to the story. RoniVu give me your feedback? I rewrote it and plan on doing it for the rest of the chapters. It will coincide with what I wrote before, except I've gotten a little creative and very detailed.