《2》

Sakuras P.O.V
"Wow".... Really Inner thats all ya got to say "wow" are you kidding me?!?! What else you want me to say and aren't we going to be late for school? Damn it I nearly forgot! "Uhhh, mom shouldn't we get going I don't want to be late for the first day of school ya know?" I widened my forest green eyes for a quick second as my mom furiously grabbed my hand and started dragging me out the door and took her keys out of the purse to open the car door.

Mebukis P.O.V (Sakuras Mom)
Dammit "He" should be here I need to take Sakura out of here before "He" comes and sees sakura or else hell just kill her A.K.A squeeze her to death...... I just grabbed her hand and started walking fast to the car then I took my keys out of the purse and tried to open the car door but I had dropped my car keys until. I saw "Him" getting out of the car. No No No No No NO! HE CAN'T SEE SAKURA!. "Now Sakura I want you to listen to Mommy real quick okay?" I said. Then she just nodded a "yes". "Okay, you know the way to school right, it is just the same path we took yesterday just 2 blocks away?" "Yes Mommy!" "Okay I need you to walk on your own and if you see any strangers trying to talk to you just run to school as fast as you can, okay?" "Yes!!" "Okay then go on." I saw her walking to school then I heard footsteps and turned around quickly to see "him". "Ms.Haruno I didn't know Sakura started school today." "Please ******* dont call me Ms.Haruno. Sakura calls you uncle." "I know. But you know she is going to start doing jobs soon right." I looked down sadly. "I know."

??? P.O.V
"How are they?" Should I tell him about the bruises I saw on Sakura? "Your mom seems fine and Sakura....." I hesitated "Hello? How is Sakura? Dumb brat." "Hey! And Sakura........had bruises on her. Silence. Oh no. "WHAT.THE.HELL?!" Oh well. R.I.P Kizashi and Mebuki. "Yeah, and it looked like she had been crying." Is she being abused? "Make sure nothing happens to her and follow her for a while." Stupid ******. "Fine I'll do it but, just for Sakura." "I don't care just make sure nothing else happens to her." "Okay." Anything for Sakura.........

So I was really bored and I was like "hey why not post as many chapters as I can today" then I was like "sure why not" and then bam CHAPTER 2 XD what am i doing......im a loner...anyways have a good day/night