Because we're tired

When we got home everyone hung out at our apartment for a bit, then I told him to have a shower.
I waited to have the shower and let him finish his. Phil walked down the hall with just a towel around his waist.
He had a nice pale chest, with a small amount of chest hairs.
He blushed as I stared at him and covered himself.
"Don't"
"What do you mean"
"Stop covering yourself. Your so handsome, and perfect"
"Well your beautiful"
He pulled his arms off his chest and I eyed the 31 year old up and down.
"Wanna take that of too Badger?"
I pointed at the Towel around his waist, and he blushed saying
"Not yet"
While also winking

he makes me blush, and makes me have a totally different attitude about everything.

how the fuck am i gonna survive when he's on tour?

he walked over to me and wrapped his big arms around me. i felt the beating of his heart steady, and i started gently kissing his collarbone, as thats how tall i am. thats wher i can reach ok? stop judging me.

he giggled and rubbed my back soothingly. he walked off towards my room and i headed for my shower.

After the shower cause im a lazy fuckwad

I walked into my room all clean and saw him sitting in a pair of plaid pyjama pants and he had his glasses on. he still had no shirt, and he was sitting cross legged on his sticker covered MacBook. to be fair mines covered in stickers too.

he looked up and gave me a heartwarming smile before putting his laptop to the side and helping me with my bandages. i watched him, tounge stuck out his mouth as he focased hard on doing up the gauze, and kissing my wrists. he really was a great boyfriend.

he gave me his pink Japanese jumper to sleep with and he pulled me down to sit next to him. he put his hands on my shoulders and hugged me lovingly before rushing off to get two glasses of water.

"heres some water Snake."

"thanks Babe"

"still calling me that, are you?"

"Yep"

"well, id be lying if i said it didnt make me feel extra special. but i like the names Snake and Lovely for you. they suit you."

"i still like Badger and Hufflepuff for you Babe"

"i just like being near you Snake. now, lets go to sleep."

I slunk down so i was laying on my side. i felt phil wrap his long arms around me and kiss my face gently as i dosed off. it was only 10pm but after our outing at dinner, we were really tired.

it was nice to sleep in these pale bare arms.

i love Phil so much.