(CH 6) invade the JIDA

Yuu's POV

"Yawn, you awake Yuu?" Asked Ferid "Yea BUT I'M BORED!!!"
"I want you to invade the JIDA (Japanese Imperial Demon Army) for me can you do that? You can kill all you want when your there"
"YESS, YAY work and killing in one YESS I'm going right away!! Bye Ferid" as I ran through the broken city.

"Yawn, you awake Yuu?" Asked Ferid "Yea BUT I'M BORED!!!" "I want you to invade the JIDA (Japanese Imperial Demon Army) for me can you do that? You can kill all you want when your there" "YESS, YAY work and killing in one YESS I'm going right away...

I cut myself (with a borrowed sword(not ashramaru)) intentionally so I looked like I was wounded by a vampire, I wore a beanie to hide my horns and a ripped jacket and headed to the JIDA's wall.

Five hours later

I got there a fell over right near a guard "Are you all right sir?" The guard asked who was panicking.
"Help please..."
I 'Fainted' (yea right I'll Faint from these cuts hahaha!) when I awoke I was in the JIDA's hospital
"Ahh" I said in fake pain and Guren ran in so it's Guren how long has its been hahaha!
"Stop don't move your injured"
"I don't care I will kill those damn Vamps! They kill my little sister!" I somehow managed to spit out with out "hahahaha"
Damn I did it Guren looked at me then asked
"Why are you laughing boy?"
"Cause I can" I said as I smirked
"Ok boy it seems your felling better so what's your  name?"
"I'm.... a.... Yuu"
"Really we had a little boy by that name is it really that popular?!" "Actually I know two other people by that name one was a young boy he died by the Vamps hands!!!" I said with an unreadable face. The the lights flicker then turned off. (play song)

"Just kill what's not precious to the army, that or die a sad death!"
".... I don't know what to say." Guren replied

A/N
Edited