Dragon witch

Thomas was getting ready to film a video with the sides. He had summoned them and was explaining his ideas. When all of the sides just disappeared into thin air.
"What the-,"
Virgil's feet landed on he ground.
"Hello," a voice echoed through the room. Virgil turned to see a TV screen. With Deciet's face on it.
"Hello Virgil, as you can see your obviously not in a room in Thomas's mind. Your in a place I like to call hell.
Find the door in the room it's will let you and there you and the others will face your firsts obstacle, oh and did I forget to mention that's if you and the others don't make it out then I will take full control over Thomas, and if you do then I'll will leave you alone forever," Deciet's face glitches then disappeared.

Patton ran around the room looking for the door it's was pitch black and he was scared he had just heard Deciet say his plan. Finally he found it after looking for what seemed a long time. Patton ran out hoping to see the others but instead he saw a forest but he could also see a clearing in the middle he ran to that.
Then a roar screeched through the air.
It's was a dragon witch!

Roman ran after he heard the roar, he knew exactly what it's came from. He'd fought her to many times never in witch (a/n see what I did there witch like dragon witch) he had succeeded in defeating her. Roman reached the clearing. He saw Logan with Virgil and Patton standing in different places but the dragon witches eyes were locked on Logan.

Logan was terrified he had little to not any fighting experience and he was weak as he never really left his room unless he had to. The dragon witch walk over to him. Their eyes meeting.
"Haha what do we have hear, a nerd, a Dad, an Emo and a prince, you really think that you beat me!" He laugh crackled through the night air and making Logan shiver.
"HA!" She yelled as she kicked Logan into a tree. Blood trickling from his nose and mouth. He cold hear Patton screaming for him to get up as the dragon witch advance towards him. He pushed himself up only to be pushed back down by the dragon witch.
"Uh uh uh, don't think I'm done with you yet. Do you really think I would forget when you and that's prince cut my arm off," she said. She lifted what was left of her arm just a nub from the elbow up. The skin peeling and her purple scales flaking off. She places  her foot in his chest.
"Don't you DARE THINK FOR A SECOND THAT I FORGOT!" She screamed pushing harder on his chest.
Logan felt his breath being stolen from him as his lungs suffered from the wait of her foot.
There was a slice noise. The dragon witches head fell off. Leaving a neck were you could see the bone and flesh.
Logan gasped when the dragon witches body fell towards him only to be picked up by Patton.
"Are you ok Logan?" Asked the fatherly figure.
"Yea," his voice was raspy from not having enough oxygen.
Patton pulled him closer. Logan looked around to see Roman and Virgil leaning against each other.

There was no hiding it this was not going to be easy.

Hai y'all I hope u liked Ye first chapter of play my little game. Feel free to point out any mistakes. Anyway I luv ya.
*llama spits on u but it's ok cause it's hot* (idk)