Find them

This is a shout out to SparkeDawg. Luv ya. Go follow them. Warning panic attack.

Roman and Virgil continued to find
Patton and Logan, after all of the spiders were all dead they knew the had to find them.
"Um Virgil this might sound weird but trust me," Roman said out of nowhere. Both stopped. Virgil looked up nervously at Roman.
"Uh ok I trust you," he said. Roman nodded. He got closer to Virgil.
"Um I think of you were on my shoulders we would probably find them faster," Roman winced at how awkward that was. He looked at Virgil waiting for a response.
"Uh ok,"
Roman crouched down so Virgil could get on his shoulders.
And off they went.
Virgil looked around try to see if he could find them. When he noticed a grey cardigan on the floor.
"Roman look it's dads cardigan!" He said getting Romans attention. The royal turned to head that way.
When they finally saw the two. Virgil leap frogged over Roman's head and ran towards Patton.
"DAD!" He called. Patton didn't stir. But Logan did...
He tried to push himself up but the pain of his chest was worse than before. Logan hissed in pain.
"Y-you found us," he said astonished.
"Logan what happened to Dad!" Logan opened his mouth to explain but he coughed instead. And it was not a nice cough he started wheezing after and struggled to breath. Panic was evident in his eyes.
"Hey Logan it's ok here," Roman said creating and glass of water for him.
After drinking it the wheezing subsided.
"I-I think h-he was bitte-n," Logan tried to explain. Virgil's eyes widen.
Patton.
Was.
Bitten.
Virgil's breathing became shallow and rapid. His eyes started tearing up. And his thought were going a hundred miles an hour. (A/n this is how a panic attack feels for me).
What if he dies
What will happen to Thomas
What if they don't make it out of here. What if Deciet takes control.
All of these thoughts flooded his brain.
"Hey Virgil?!" Roman yelled. Both conscious traits looked at him concerned.
Roman hugged him knowing that this is hard for a trait who is the personification of anxiety.
"Virgil I've been bitten before and I was fine he won't die I promise," Roman whispered tying not to scare him. Virgil nodded. Roman stood up, know that's they have to keep going.
"Ok first I need to do this," he created a pillow out of thin air and shoved it down the back of Virgil's hoodie. He didn't question.
"Logan this might hurt," Logan gave the royal a confused looked until Roman picked him up.
"Ah ouch ow!" He winced. Roman muttered and apology. He placed him on Virgils back.
"Sorry, Logan is shorter and lighter than Patton and we have to keep moving," he explained. Roman carefully put Patton on his back told Virgil to start walking.

2 down 2 to go.

Hai guys sorry this is late but ya know I have a life. Also I think ghat Logan would be shorter than Patton and Roman. Feel free to point out any mistakes. Anyway, bai I luv u.
*llama spits ur favourite side merch at u*