Snowy castle

Roman and Virgil ran...............
They didn't know where they were running to............
All they knew was they had to protect their injured friends.
It started to get cold real cold and it started to snow. Virgil and Roman were fine wearing what they were but Logan and Patton were wearing only t-shirts. Patton started to snuggle into Romans back for warmth, and Logan just started shivering.
"Roman their too cold we need to give them something? can you conjure their Christmas sweaters?" Virgil said, concerned for the shivering side on his back. Roman nodded. He put his hands together and conjured their sweaters. Roman helped put Patton's on, tying the cardigan around his shoulders again. While Logan had broken ribs this was gonna be hard. Logan all ready tried putting his arm up that hurt so they tried straight(a/n even tho him and I aren't straight but nvm) forward. It's still hurt but not as much. Logan bit his lip trying not to hiss in pain while Virgil slipped the sweater on. Both let out a breath they didn't know they were holding. Roman helped  Logan onto Virgils back. They kept going.  The snow became heavier and deeper. It was now higher than Virgil's knees. The snow got so high that Virgil was seriously considering putting Logan on his shoulders. But they went on.
Something's big was in the distance.
It looked old.
When they reached it. They found it was and old rusty castle covered in snow............

Hai y'all sorry for the wait and short chapter. Fav person for the day.
Theforeverangel2026
Feel free to point out any mistakes. I luv ya Bai
*llama spits rainbows at u*