Shocking Truth

"Daepyeonim (CEO), Mrs. Li is waiting for you," said Luhan's secretary. Luhan who had just finished the meeting, replied, "Okay." Then Luhan went into his office room immediately.

"Good afternoon, Li-furen (madame)," Luhan greeted the owner of the company in chinese language while bowing respectfully. Mrs. Li smiled and said in chinese language, "I know you're busy, but I want you to teach my son how to run this company." Luhan smiled and replied, "Don't worry, Li-furen. I'll guide him well."

"Kris will arrive tomorrow. I'll leave him in your guidance then. Now I have to go to the airport to catch up my flight to Hongkong," Mrs. Li said while placing an envelope on the table. "Have a safe flight, Li-furen," Luhan said with a smile. When Mrs. Li had left, Luhan grabbed the envelope and opened it. Luhan saw a photo of Kris.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When Luhan saw Kris walking out from the arrival terminal, he lifted Kris' nameplate higher so Kris could see it. Kris ignored Luhan and kept walking past Luhan. Luhan moved quickly to walk beside Kris.   

Luhan smiled and said in chinese language, "Hi, I'm Lu Han

Luhan smiled and said in chinese language, "Hi, I'm Lu Han... Your mama wants me to..." Before Luhan finished his sentence, Kris said in chinese language, "I didn't come here to work. I came for a tour. Leave me alone." Luhan said, "But your mama..." Before Luhan could finish his sentence, Kris said, "I just said it in mandarin. Don't you get it?"

Kris got into a taxi and Luhan left his car at the airport to take a taxi to follow Kris. Kris checked in at EℓyXiOn Hotel. Luhan followed Kris into Kris' hotel room. 

Luhan asked, "Is there anything I can do for you to make you want to come to the office?" Kris dropped his travel bag on the bed, he lay on the bed then turned to Luhan and said, "I wanna have sex."

Luhan thought he misheard, he asked to ensure, "Pardon?" "You heard me," said Kris, then he said in english, "S ... E ... X ... Sex." "Okay. I'll give you what you want, but please promise me that you'll come to the office tomorrow," said Luhan. Kris nodded with a wide smile.

"Tell me, what type of girl you like. I'll get it for you," said Luhan. Kris used hand gesture, calling Luhan to approach him in bed. Luhan walked toward Kris, then he sat on the bed near Kris. Kris rose to sit on the bed, he slowly brought his mouth close to Luhan's ear, then he whispered in a sexy voice, "My... Type... Is... Someone... Like... You." Luhan got up from the bed right away and left Kris immediately. Kris burst out laughing.

Kris changed his clothes and then he left EℓyXiOn Hotel. Kris went sightseeing Seoul city alone until late at night.

Kris stopped a taxi. "Take me to EℓyXiOn Hotel please," Kris said in korean language. "Okay," the taxi driver replied. When Kris realized that the taxi was going the wrong way, he said, "Chogiyo (excuse me), I don't think this is the right way to get to EℓyXiOn Hotel."