Destined Love

Jongdae quickly jumped off the bridge to rescue Minseok. Jongdae took Minseok to the river bank, then he gave Minseok CPR (pinching nose while blowing rescue breaths through mouth and pumping chest to make someone breathe again).

Minseok coughed water when he breathed again, then he asked angrily, "Why did you save me??? You should have just let me die!!" Jongdae shouted back angrily, "Hyung!! Why did you lie to me??? You said you won't go anywhere!!"

Minseok said with tears rolling down his face, "Please let me die... I wanna see my eomma, my appa and Minkyung." Jongdae hugged Minseok and said sadly, "Please don't die, hyung... I want you to stay alive." Minseok said while crying, "I don't wanna live anymore... I don't have anything left in this world." Jongdae tightened his hug and said, "You still have me."

Meanwhile in Canada...

Kris and his mom had late lunch at Kris' apartment. Kris' mom said in cantonese, "Mama has a plan to stay in Beijing and move our company to Beijing so mama can watch it because you don't want to run it for mama." "That's good," Kris replied in cantonese.

Kris' mom asked in cantonese, "Are you really going to stay here?" Kris nodded while eating his lunch. Kris' mom said in cantonese, "Fine, if that's your decision. Mama has come to celebrate christmas with you so you must come to Beijing to celebrate new year with mama." Kris replied in english, "Ok."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 days later.

Luhan and Yixing came to Jongdae's apartment. "I'm not resenting you two because I know love can't be forced but please never come to see Minseok hyung anymore. You two have given him greatest pain, seeing you two together will only hurt him more," said Jongdae. Yixing said sadly, "I know Minseok hyung resents me. I'm sorry for hurting him. I only hope he could understand how I feel."

"Lay and I came here to say goodbye. My boss decided to move her company to Beijing, so I will move back to Beijing with Lay. I won't say sorry to Minseok because my love for Lay is pure, just like my love for him in the past. For me, the only artificial love I have ever had is with Minkyung. Despite of that, I will still raise and love Minkyung's son just like my own son. I only hope, when Minseok doesn't hate me and Lay anymore, he could come to visit his nephew in Beijing," said Luhan.

Minseok who was hiding behind the wall, couldn't help but shed tears. Minseok went to his bedroom to cry. Minseok kept shedding tears until he had no more tears to shed. Jongdae couldn't do anything, he could only watch Minseok crying with a broken heart.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jongdae went to Minseok's bedroom after having breakfast alone in the dining room. "Minseok hyung, you can stay at home today if you feel you don't want to work. I'll get someone else to take over your work at the office," said Jongdae. Minseok rose to sit on his bed and said, "Jongdae-ah, I want to resign from my job and go far away to forget everything."

Jongdae approached Minseok and sat on the bed near Minseok, then he asked, "Where will you go?" Minseok answered, "I don't know... Just far away." Jongdae said sadly, "Okay, I understand. Just give me your resignation letter and I will take care of it." Minseok nodded. Jongdae didn't try to stop Minseok because he knew that was what Minseok needed for the time being, because only time could heal Minseok's heart that hurt.

The next morning Minseok handed over his resignation letter to Jongdae. "I'm sorry, I can't send you off to the airport because I have an important meeting today," said Jongdae. "It's okay. Thank you for everything, Jongdae-ah. I feel bad for troubling you all the time," said Minseok. "Please don't say that, hyung... Btw, I bought this for you since you love drinking. You can drink this black wine when you think about me later," Jongdae said with a smile. "Thank you," Minseok replied.