Be True To Who You Are- A Narry Storan Fan Fiction

Prologue:

Niall's POV:

You know it was nine months ago? Nine months and two days to be exact that I realized something about myself that I never thought would ever happen in a million years.

If my secret got out, my reputation would be wrecked. I can see it now actually, the hate I would get on twitter, "Haha told you that niel dude is gay! I won the bet where's my money!?" If people found out that I had been attracted to men, well and certain man in my case, it'd be the end of my career. I wouldn't be able to go anywhere without people judging me just because of what I believed in. So of course, nine months and two days ago, I thought maybe if I changed the way I looked, masking my real identity, people wouldn't be able to tell that I like to suck dick.

Silly, I know, but the boys were very encouraging when it came to me wanting a tattoo and getting facial piercings. It's actually tattooed across just the leeft side of my rib cage, "Be True To Who You Are". When they asked me what it meant, I just made up some sappy shit about people and their insecurities. But no, this had to be my first tattoo, knowing there would be many more to come. This tattoo would remind me in the long run that sooner or later, I would have to tell someone about me liking boys and be true to who I was myself.

Maybe once I tell someone, anyone really who would listen about how I feel, I'd start to feel free and more confident in what I believed in. I might even fall in love. Who knows? I mean, come on, it just sounds stupid to be singing lyrics to millions of fans across the world about not having to be perfect for someone to love you, when I can't even believe it myself! Ya' know?

Anyways, sorry I'm rambling. Oh wait! I forgot to properly introduce myself. Haha, I'm such a wank!

Hi, my names Niall James Horan and I like to suck dick. Be True To Who You Are Kids!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello fellow readers ! This is a joined account ! Please follow us on Twitter (@NarryxxSnow) so we can tell you guys when we'll update and more info! *gets down on our knees with puppy eyes*

Enjoy ze' story our creamy burritos ;-)

____________________________________________

Follow Us On Twitter: @NarryxxSnow

(First 100 followers get a follow back!)
If you tweet to us about BTTWYA, we will give you a shout out!

Follow Us On Instagram: @NarryxxSnow_
(For other updates and information!)

Follow Niall And Harry On Instagram:

@niall_bttwya
@harry_bttwya